celeb

Lady Gaga in Uğur Gallenkuş picture

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Featured Posts

little legend
7 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

But Gaga of all people :rip:

She is the biggest star so :rockstar:

It's really sad that people in some countries are dealing with so serious problems and some don't even have access on clear water, food and etc. No one deserves to live like this. 

But at the same time it's nothing wrong to cry when you win a f king Oscar or start blaming someone when he buys for example something expensive and saying that are people that are dying. It's his money and can do whatever he wants. Just saying this because I m sure there are people that will starting attacking Gaga for example cause of this photo. Some people are so stupid that they can't understand the difference. 

I dont know if all these that I wrote make sense, I hope u will understand me :blush:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

All I'll say is that Gaga being placed there isn't a wise choice since she's one of the few celebs who uses her power for good. It makes her look like she's part of the problem 

Miel

It's eye-opening, for sure. A little more dermal than cerebral, but it's noteworthy how explicit the point is.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
13 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

All I'll say is that Gaga being placed there isn't a wise choice since she's one of the few celebs who uses her power for good. It makes her look like she's part of the problem 

I agree. Although, I don't know if the artist's intention was to paint Gaga as the problem, but merely a representation of a larger systemic issue. All eyes were on her that night, after all.

ltlmnstr
24 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Blame the 30 million,  128 carat diamond hanging around her neck. :green:

It’s a rental though

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree. Although, I don't know if the artist's intention was to paint Gaga as the problem, but merely a representation of a larger systemic issue. All eyes were on her that night, after all.

Maybe it was not his intention for that but it will surely make others look at her that way

gag

Yeah the depicted reality is hugely depressing but these kind of art is so absolutely facile and superficial at this point. This looks straight out of Banksy’s brain. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Miel
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Maybe it was not his intention for that but it will surely make others look at her that way

Yeah, you're right.

ltlmnstr

How is it Gaga’s fault what other countries problems go through? Blame the politicians of that country for war torn nations. Is she expected to give all her money away to these people? Literally $0 in her bank account? 

We know suffering is always there around the world but what can we do other than donate money, and even then people will criticize for “giving so small”

Sassy McSass

I just think (and I say this as a person who suffers of major depression) there are better ways to try to engage people in helping others than to make them feel bad about themselves. The only thing this did for me is made me feel a bigger piece of crap. But it may be just my selfish point of view. I just think life is hard as it is already. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Lemon Pie
5 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

How is it Gaga’s fault what other countries problems go through? Blame the politicians of that country for war torn nations. Is she expected to give all her money away to these people? Literally $0 in her bank account? 

We know suffering is always there around the world but what can we do other than donate money, and even then people will criticize for “giving so small”

THIS

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Varys

OMG the fumes of some people in this thread who can't take any criticism :awkney:

The point is while gaga is crying and thanking god for her award (which she deserved)  other people are crying and thanking god because they had enough food for today to survive

And whether you like it or not that makes Gaga priviliged.

This is not an attack on gaga its just putting things in persepctive 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived