K-12 Album Cover by Melanie Martinez Revealed

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEETHTEETH
13 minutes ago, davflz said:

This cover is kind of terrible thoĀ :poot:Ā it has barely any contrast, and if you'd see that on your phone you could barely even make out melanie or the album title. The proportions are also so unbalanced and terrible for an album coverĀ :air: It lacks impact or focus

Kind of like her musicĀ :ohwell:

highlikegaga

POINT BEING

meToo or not, it was "trendy". let's not act like every single story is true.Ā 

I'm always on the VICTIM's side...until proven otherwise and that girl in question didn't play ha cards right

davflz
4 minutes ago, KaGOATrl said:

Kind of like her musicĀ :ohwell:

honestly she's a guilty pleasure for meĀ :poot:Ā I'd be lying if I said I wasn't playing Crybaby for like half a year straight when I discovered herĀ :bradley:

ZiggyZiggs

people still going on about the damn rape accusations lol why didnā€™t timothy lying ass go to court if she was really telling the truth pls

Lucas

Meh not a good album cover imo... But I'm so excited for the music. People who hate on Crybaby didn't listen to the album I guess. She created a whole alter-ego for it, wrote very creative lyrics, managed to talk about adult problems withĀ baby/children vocabulary and metaphors, delivered some sweet vocals that make your feel the lyrics and there are some amazing melodies. You can hate on her for the rape accusations but the girl is a really talentedĀ artist and she puts WORK into her music

alextruper17
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I'm surprised she has the means to release an album after the rape accusations

Poor soul

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

thank god she was cancelled 2 years ago

You cancelled her. Not everybody

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

TimisaMonster

Underwhelming album cover but I'm sure the music will make up for itĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

MrDarkGa

I'm pretty much settled it was a publicity stunt. Melanie was supposed to release her highly anticipated second album in January 2018 ( allegedly) and the Cry Baby movie the same year, so it was peak time for Timothy to rip her down.Ā Timothy's aesthetic and sonics are almost identical to Melanie, albeit a few alterations which creates a sense of jealousy or envy, showing a motive.

Timothy made the mistake of creating a big story for publicity without researching imo. Her adamantĀ date of her assualt was a proven impossibility due to their locations, afyer which it changed a few times, citing bad memory. Also, toĀ then be so opposed to taking it to court when she has already told her 'truth' publically, later viral, is super sketchy. She made no attempt to involve legal forces as she hadn't the grounds to. She would be laughed out of court as a result of her inconsistencies and constant time, date and detail changes. The #MeToo movement was gaining a lot of traction at this time so I believe she mounted and abused the movement for her own gain; to promote herself as a musician amd artist.Ā Ā It ultimately failed. She got roughly two weeks of fame and then faded back into the woodwork and Melanie seems to be stronger than ever.Ā 

Ā 

Roll on K-12!

moonboywow
20 minutes ago, MrDarkGa said:

I'm pretty much settled it was a publicity stunt. Melanie was supposed to release her highly anticipated second album in January 2018 ( allegedly) and the Cry Baby movie the same year, so it was peak time for Timothy to rip her down.Ā Timothy's aesthetic and sonics are almost identical to Melanie, albeit a few alterations which creates a sense of jealousy or envy, showing a motive.

Timothy made the mistake of creating a big story for publicity without researching imo. Her adamantĀ date of her assualt was a proven impossibility due to their locations, afyer which it changed a few times, citing bad memory. Also, toĀ then be so opposed to taking it to court when she has already told her 'truth' publically, later viral, is super sketchy. She made no attempt to involve legal forces as she hadn't the grounds to. She would be laughed out of court as a result of her inconsistencies and constant time, date and detail changes. The #MeToo movement was gaining a lot of traction at this time so I believe she mounted and abused the movement for her own gain; to promote herself as a musician amd artist.Ā Ā It ultimately failed. She got roughly two weeks of fame and then faded back into the woodwork and Melanie seems to be stronger than ever.Ā 

Ā 

Roll on K-12!

PleaseĀ All you doubters please read this.Ā 

aaron l

Excited to hear it, I never got into Melanie but always enjoyed her from a distance.

Archived