⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celeb

The judge in Britney conservatorship case has ordered an investigation.

Regina George
Just now, Gimme More said:

you could see she really loved Glory! :wub:

And it's her best album since Blackout... Circus era is iconic but I think it's not as good as Glory when it comes to music..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adrenaliner
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Glory is the first album since Blackout that I truly believe she was passionate about...

I agree with you and @GagaInTheZone so much.

I firmly believe that continuing her conversationship after Circus tour is the one that made her lose passion for her career in 2010.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

And it's her best album since Blackout... Circus era is iconic but I think it's not as good as Glory when it comes to music..

i hated the circus era (promo wise because i just felt like she wasn't happy) it was just too soon, the fact she was hospitalised twice in january 2018 and like 7/8 months later she was promoting an album :saladga:

her personality, dancing, everything got better from 2014 onwards! Glory is definitely her best album since Blackout i completely agree!

another day, another drama ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Child
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Well good, now we can mind our own damn business.  

Oh shut up.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i hated the circus era (promo wise because i just felt like she wasn't happy) it was just too soon, the fact she was hospitalised twice in january 2018 and like 7/8 months later she was promoting an album :saladga:

her personality, dancing, everything got better from 2014 onwards! Glory is definitely her best album since Blackout i completely agree!

Even tho what you said is completely true I can't help but feel like Circus is truly her comeback era... 

She was everywhere and I was so so happy! She got her new no1 single and videos were killer.. Tour was I C O N I C... Still remember opening night and me searching for videos to watch it.. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Even tho what you said is completely true I can't help but feel like Circus is truly her comeback era... 

She was everywhere and I was so so happy! She got her new no1 single and videos were killer.. Tour was I C O N I C... Still remember opening night and me searching for videos to watch it.. 

omg yas

I remember seeing her come from the roof like the boss bitch that she is

made me tear up

icons only 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Even tho what you said is completely true I can't help but feel like Circus is truly her comeback era... 

She was everywhere and I was so so happy! She got her new no1 single and videos were killer.. Tour was I C O N I C... Still remember opening night and me searching for videos to watch it.. 

i loved that tour when i saw it live! POM is my fave tour i've seen live of hers though!

all the videos and singles that era were great i agree!

i remember when she cried opening night of the circus tour, she was so happy to be on tour for the first time in years :heart::wub:

tumblr_m094tmjzxP1r8t743o1_500.jpg

another day, another drama ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biggest Fan

mad oprah GIF

 

Britney is about to shine on you money hungry b*tches !!!!!

 

:v:

🤖

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

OMG GUYS READ HIS TWEETS, HE SPILLING LOTS OF TEA ON TEAM B AND HOW AWFUL THEY ARE

 

i am shook! he's had like 300 m&g's with brit and met her team lots, miley also spoke to him regarding the britney situation and she said 'she can't believe what they are doing to her'

another day, another drama ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

LADY GAGA SAID THIS TOO?

@ReginaGeorge @Faysalaaa @BOMSHELL @Adrenaliner

 

Gaga hasn't even really acknowledged Brit since 2014 though????

"we both know it's not fashionable to love me" - Elizabeth Grant, 2015

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

omg who is this person?

he's this rich kid who meets celebs all the time

brit talking about alex in the past:

 

 

another day, another drama ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Gaga hasn't even really acknowledged Brit since 2014 though????

he's on about when he meets celebs in person, she obviously could of acknowledged her if asked by him

another day, another drama ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...