Jump to content
Stefani Tee
politics

Biden openly admits hes corrupted!

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

Biden said Lobbyists and special interest groups are not bad people. And him accepting their offer is not bad, its just human nature! Are other candidates who refuse to do the same and take Lobbyist money going against human nature? lol
 


 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay

God he sucks. He’s a worse candidate than Hillary. At least she was smart sounding and respectable. Joe Biden is... not those things. 

Edited by Born To Slay
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AJRocketMan

Now when will everyone else? :oprah:

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

I'm gonna need a full clip and not some narrated one-sided mess. From the small bit of the clip I saw, it looked like he was going somewhere with those statements, like he was trying to make a point that the way things are is corrosive, so we should change it. 

And I'm Bernie 2020.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm gonna need a full clip and not some narrated one-sided mess. From the small bit of the clip I saw, it looked like he was going somewhere with those statements, like he was trying to make a point that the way things are is corrosive, so we should change it. 

And I'm Bernie 2020.

He is just like anyone you would have voted for but he is not smart enough to hide it. corrupted and stupid 
 

 

 

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest
45 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

And I'm Bernie 2020.

America could use a little bit of socialism but idk about Bernie 

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

America could use a little bit of socialism but idk about Bernie 

What’s wrong with Bernie?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
34 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Don't vote for him. 

I will if he’s the nominee. 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenLG
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I will if he’s the nominee. 

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

He's still miles above Trump. Vote in the primaries if you don't want Biden, but vote Democrat no matter what in 2020.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenLG
Just now, FATCAT said:

He's still miles above Trump. Vote in the primaries if you don't want Biden, but vote Democrat no matter what in 2020.

Exactly. :hug:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...