celeb

Britney's Manager says she may NEVER perform again

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I honestly feel she didn't wanna perform even when she was doing Vegas...this whole new residency was very rushed and felt forced and I saw no passion in her eyes and her robotic dancing is like watching a puppet with no strings...

She clearly needs to just retire at this point and perhaps make appearances here and there...her mental health and being with her kids is the most important thing 

Gimme More
24 minutes ago, Mirages said:

More like MadonnaDaily but I guess you'll be one of "those". 

Anyway OT: at this point I'm almost positive they're doing this to show her how much power they have over her. Britney loves performing she would never your thots @Gimme More

i completely agree they really want to keep things how they are and remain in control of her.

honestly she's said multiple times how much she loves performing, i don't see her suddenly not performing ever again! i saw her twice last year and i was front row and she was SO happy and seemed in her element. 

Larry is just full of BS, i've met him and britney's assistant Robin and she is beyond cold and always dragging britney around. Her team are just trying to save their as***

but honestly if britney wanted to retire, good for her i'd support her! but i don't see it being a proper retirement as i'm sure she'd get bored and release music as a hobby.

plus i'm not losing out on hope of a future Britney ft Mariah Carey collab that britney said she's wanted to do for years  :selena::ladyhaha:

• Love 2

Mirages
7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i completely agree they really want to keep things how they are and remain in control of her.

honestly she's said multiple times how much she loves performing, i don't see her suddenly not performing ever again! i saw her twice last year and i was front row and she was SO happy and seemed in her element. 

Larry is just full of BS, i've met him and britney's assistant Robin and she is beyond cold and always dragging britney around. Her team are just trying to save their as***

but honestly if britney wanted to retire, good for her i'd support her! but i don't see it being a proper retirement as i'm sure she'd get bored and release music as a hobby.

plus i'm not losing out on hope of a future Britney ft Mariah Carey collab that britney said she's wanted to do for years  :selena::ladyhaha:

How sad that the people that are supposed to take care of her are bunch of bitches! She deserves so much better:triggered:

• Love 1

finneas

I actually saw this coming tbh, hope she does what's best for her health and her family

... and now i just sit in silence.

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Is this BritneyDaily?:saladga::saladga:

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

Rest then, if you feel tired

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

dynamite
6 hours ago, Galagala said:

What now?

Is this BritneyDaily?:saladga::saladga:

I feel tired of seeing these Britney-related threads literally everyday  that are not for sure or the final results at all.:interestinga:

Fortunately the world doesn't resolve around you :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1