Are you a fan of gaga's tattoo's?

Are you a fan of gaga's tattoo's?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of Gaga's Tattoo's?

• Yes - she should get more!!!!
    • I like most of them - a few are unecessary
    • I'm indifferent to them either way
    • There's a few a like but it's too much
    • No! I'd love to see her get them lazered off!

Featured Posts

Loyalty

Honestly... not all of them. 

I know you can get them covered, however sometimes they can look so ugly when she’s in a really nice outfit :laughga:

• Like 2

Bolkins

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos generally, but I think all of her tattoos pre 2014 had purpose and complimented her overall image. After that I feel like she started getting them done on impulses and the continuity suffered.

• Like 3

RoverLoader
1 hour ago, Bolkins said:

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos generally, but I think all of her tattoos pre 2014 had purpose and complimented her overall image. After that I feel like she started getting them done on impulses and the continuity suffered.

This. I hope she doesn't go all Jemma Lucy ugh

jemma-lucy-in-black-bikini-ibiza-island-

• Shook 1

PlastiscGuy
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I kinda feel it's gonna get ugly at a certain point and she is gonna be COVERED in tattoos...

Inb4 the female J*stin B*eber :bradley:

PG.
  • Sad 1

TeenIdle

I like most of them, especially the album ones, the rose and the trumpet. The Bowie one is a bit too extra and also too many flowers :poot:

Host of Globalvision

Linus Gaga

Yes, most of them before she got her little monster tattoo. I like it, but just a bit too big. She looked hotter back in the days with simple 3 to 4 tattoos.

tumblr_kq4ney7d661qzwof2-820x550.jpg

Ninenuts
  • Like 2

ryansamonster

I love them. Most of them represent her career AND the fans. I love that she feels so connected to the music and every era. 

• Like 3

Ally the Maine

Anybody remember the cherub on the back of her head? There are some that are very unnecessary, the rat, Tokyo love, Bowie, Joanne logo... to be honest I’ve lost track of how many she has. 

The only ones I really like are mostly her original ones, the peace sign, Rilke quote, the roses on her back, the monster claw (as a recent tat), BTW unicorn. I think that’s all I like, but to be honest I love tattoos anyway, if I could afford to get more, I would

• Like 1

Ally the Maine
1 hour ago, RoverLoader said:

This. I hope she doesn't go all Jemma Lucy ugh

jemma-lucy-in-black-bikini-ibiza-island-

I hate that girl with a passion, the way she manipulated Amelia on celeb big brother... nah

Rino

I really love three of her tattoos :kara:

the unicorn

Lady%252525252BGaga%252525252BBorn%25252

and that Maria Rilke quote + peace symbol on her arm

lady_gaga_rilke-peace-michael-spencer.jp

konichiwa bitсhes

arianquint

I don't feel entitled enough to judge someone else's tattoos since it's always the person's decision. and even if you wouldn't get it tattooed, doesn't mean that another person doesn't love it. 

BUT. I feel like many of Gaga's tattoos are misplaced. The trumpet, R.M. Rilke and BTW tattoo are perfectly placed since they line up with the natural lines of the body, whereas the Little Monsters or Bowie Tattoo for example don't really fit into her natural shape and look distorted from most perspectives. 

sincerely, bloody mary