šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna - Future (feat. Quavo)

shoful

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i'm not a quavo fan, but that's cool

ALSO since she's performing at the eurovision, it would make more sense to do IĀ Rise and Holiday in a mashup of some sort but yk

this will do lol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

Also another collab with Maluma called Soltera on his upcoming album. It's a BOP!Ā 

djparky

Yes it is utter rubbish, so much for being inspired by Portugal etc this is another lump of " could be anybody" with yet another rapper festure.

Is madonna simply unable to come up with anything remotely interesting now or where she doesn't feel the need toĀ  plug and play in some rapper??

monketsharona

For the moment I don't like any of the songs she released from her albumĀ :saladga:

And Madonna's album was like one of the 2019 releases I was waiting for the most

LouiseVeronica
7 minutes ago, djparky said:

Yes it is utter rubbish, so much for being inspired by Portugal etc this is another lump of " could be anybody" with yet another rapper festure.

Is madonna simply unable to come up with anything remotely interesting now or where she doesn't feel the need toĀ  plug and play in some rapper??

OH I think it's super interesting though! Great and timely lyrics, those trumpets, it's badass! Plus she references the Don't Tell Me lyrics in the bridge! Not your cup of tea, fine though! But I mean, to say she isn't doing anything remotely interesting now, did you SEE the Medellin music video? She's clearly super inspired!

elijahfan

So far MedellĆ­n is the only track that really grew on me. The other tracks are kinda tragicĀ :triggered:

sillynate

Okay during the bridge she used lyrics from Donā€™t Tell Me, and wasnā€™t Donā€™t Tell Me one of the songs on her #magic playlist that spelled out Madame X?Ā :gum:

Edit:

Yes and the playlist was

Material Girl

American Life

Donā€™t Tell Me

Addicted

MusicĀ 

Express Yourself

Illuminati Freak
40 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

Also another collab with Maluma called Soltera on his upcoming album. It's a BOP!Ā 

It's a full on BOP! wish they would have saved it for her album instead of his.Ā 

mariomania1234

Her voice is just awful on this album.Ā :rip:Ā The worse she's ever sounded by far.

Ā 

Amon
9 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It's a full on BOP! wish they would have saved it for her album instead of his.Ā 

where you found it?

The BPD Monster
5 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I think it was supposed to be on her album if u look at the credits of the song... but she gave it to Maluma for whatever reasonĀ :madge:Ā if it's going to be a hit song, no matter what as long as her name is on the song

TimisaMonster

Pulling a Gaga and releasing your whole album before the release date...how reductiveĀ :reductive:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived