1 minute ago, shoful said:

Can someone DM me the link to the song please

Is it really that bad? 

noup, i think its cool, and very diferent

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I don't understand the reactions to it? Everyone has opinions, but it definitely is not tragic. I actually like it.

he/him/his

Gagadonna

the song has been on loop without me realising and I actually don't dislike it. it's not worth being performed at Eurovision tho

MyQueen
Just now, 27monster27 said:

I don't understand the reactions to it? Everyone has opinions, but it definitely is not tragic. I actually like it.

I like it to and its not tragic at all

Vitleysingur

:emma: Not here for that disgusting vocoder AGAIN

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

I absolutely love it. Love how experimental her voice sounds -- voice effects done in such a creative way. Just amazing. Quavo though isn’t really necessary.

This is going to be an absolutely brilliant album -- love all the diversity and Madame X’s journey through different musical traditions. 

I anticipate based on the teasers that Future’s performance at Eurovision will feature a political message, maybe around climate change, war and violence, etc. It will be amazing. 🙌🙌🙌

ThatAsianGuy
On 5/15/2019 at 5:26 AM, dlioncourt91 said:

I'm a huge Madonna fan but my god, enough with the features. Lord, only one solo song and then you have the Maluma ft. Madonna song as well. Not of the songs this album have been catching me at all. They grow but she's capable of more. To think Portugal inspired her but yet we see nothing in it.

But The album wont sell that much without the features.:ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

But The album wont sell that much without the features.:ladyhaha:

That’s quite a silly dig. Quavo, Anitta, or Maluma’s fans won’t buy the album because they feature in a song in a Madonna album. They will just buy the song. :laughga: The same way that Madonna fans won’t buy Maluma’s album, but will only buy the song Soltera where Madonna features. 

The album sales will be primarily from Madonna fans, and for someone with a career spanning 4 decades, she still has quite a few, and lots of really hardcore collectors.

But regarding Quavo’s feature in Future, he is not really needed, unlike Swae Lee in Crave. Swae Lee brings something to the song that complements it. Quavo here, not so much. 

LouiseVeronica

OK Madame X is 4/4 for me! Future was nothing like what I expected it to be, but damn it's production is amazing and what an important message! The trumpets are everything! The bridge and nods to Don't Tell Me, gahhhhh what a bop. I can see why she waited to release until summer, all four songs have such a summer vibe to them. She is experimenting so much on this record, not just with the soundscapes but her vocal delivery. One of a kind!

The Bling
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Worst madonna track since Spanish Lessons from Hard Candy. "Medellìn" is a real masterpiece compared to this one. :selena:

The fact that I was just bopping my bussy to Spanish Lesson as I came across this comment

giphy.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

TheBatman

Mom is slaying it, Future is a damn anthem, cant wait to get wasted with my babe and boys on the patio with Madame X blaring on the speakers, getting down and dirty. If ya dont like it well, not everyone is coming to the future. 

robbiemalik

Future is meh and overuse auto tune. Crave & I Rise remain bops. 

Archived