Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 4

Morphine Prince

John Bolton said: 

OG Gaga Stan

Conservatives have been desperate to invade Iran for decades. I'm surprised it took this long for Trump's team to start setting things in motion.

Just to clarify, over the nearly two decades we've spent in the Middle East (at least after 9/11; we were heavily involved there prior) we've murdered millions of innocent people, helped create numerous terrorist cells that rose to prominence in the wake of the power vacuum we created by killing several heads of state, and contributed to the current Syrian refugee crisis by indirectly funding both sides of the conflict. Our involvement in the Middle East is a humanitarian disaster, and any further military action, in Iran or elsewhere, is western imperialism. Period. This is a disastrous plan and no one should, in any way, be behind it

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Conservatives have been desperate to invade Iran for decades. I'm surprised it took this long for Trump's team to start setting things in motion.

Just to clarify, over the nearly two decades we've spent in the Middle East (at least after 9/11; we were heavily involved there prior) we've murdered millions of innocent people, helped create numerous terrorist cells that rose to prominence in the wake of the power vacuum we created by killing several heads of state, and contributed to the current Syrian refugee crisis by indirectly funding both sides of the conflict. Our involvement in the Middle East is a humanitarian disaster, and any further military action, in Iran or elsewhere, is western imperialism. Period. This is a disastrous plan and no one should, in any way, be behind it

This is exactly why they were desperate to get rid of the Iran Nuclear Deal. 

Now they will justify any nuclear activity by Iran as an act of war. 

It’s hilariously predictable yet depressing because we know how it will go down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DelusionalGaga

People always say that Trump is not as bad as George W. Bush because the latter was responsible for the US invading Iraq. Well, if this actually happens then people can say goodbye to that excuse. 

Born To Slay

I’m dodging the draft if this **** happens. Sup Canada. 

• Thanks 1

ilocorB
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I’m dodging the draft if this **** happens. Sup Canada. 

I think Canada is always backing up the USA. We sent hundreds of people in the middle east to support the US. Don’t know if Turdeau is going to do the same tho.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, ilocorB said:

I think Canada is always backing up the USA. We sent hundreds of people in the middle east to support the US. Don’t know if Turdeau is going to do the same tho.

Draft dodgers from the US flee to Canada to escape being sent to war by the government. 

River

It had to happen at some point, we have Netanyahu who did the best to cancel the (not perfect) deal instead of making the deal better, to assume that Iran respected the deal is to be naive, but at the same time, to start a war over this for no single reason ,when in reality there's no real threat yet, it's dumb, dangerous and going to cost too many lives of innocent people from across the globe.. for no real reason.

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Reginald

WHY :giveup:

NONE of us want to die, or kill, in the name of this bull****  :tony:

nihilist blues

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Trump supporters said that Hillary would be a war hawk hell bent on getting us into conflict. Not only is Trump trying to take on Iran but we are also trying to find ways to overthrow Venezuela under the guise of “Spreading freedom and democracy” and that military action is “not off the “table”. Nah we don’t care about helping people, we just want their oil as Venezuela has the biggest oil reserves in the world. Funny how Trump supporters have nothing to say when it comes to Warhawk Trump but I don’t really expect any kind of critical thinking from them at this point.

• Like 4

Born To Slay
53 minutes ago, Reginald said:

WHY :giveup:

NONE of us want to die, or kill, in the name of this bull****  :tony:

Then don’t. The worst they can do is jail u. 

andreas85

Trump's government is officially criminally insane and the cretin-in-chief is the biggest hypocrite in the whole world.

DixmfE2UwAAsL2e.jpg

Florian

Good luck going there alone because I highly doubt any European country would follow :laughga: