Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

Okay.

1. Without Gaga doing that ARTPOP app. Bjorks app would still be irrelevant right now. So Bjork should be thanking her.

2. Just because Bjork did it doesn't mean she has to be the one and only -_-...

3. Her app kinda sucks.

4. She's irrelevant actually.

5. I bet ARTPOP app is going to be nothing like Bioflopia or whatever -_-

Sorry, if offended. I'm so tired of hearing about Bjork right now -_-...

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

Say someone comes out with new technology to cure cancer. Are they the only person who should use it? No. More and more people should use the technology. In order for us to technologically progress, technology must be used by many people.

Bjork should be proud she started such a concept.... but she shouldn't stop others from doing the same. Otherwise she'll be stopping the future.

I'm sure Gaga can execute this much better and much more appealing to the general public. I'm sorry, Bjork is talented, but her music isn't very good. Pick random notes on an instrument, play them, sing random notes, slow beat and bam. Bjork's music.

I was so ****ing over-hyped that I wrote legal and I meant legit, calling this innovative and **** is just a lie. I don't ****ing care that this is a GaGa fansite, I love GaGa, but I don't shut my eyes to the truth, if that's what others do I pity them.

The description is just too ****ing identical to Biophilia. If people were a little bit less influenced by mass produced music industry, maybe we could have a more balanced conversation. It's too sad to see people defending the **** out of GaGa while she's not even worth it, at least not in this case.

unless the way fans interact with music is incredibly similar to bjork's specific app then I don't see the problem. Interactive music is the probably the future, and bjork does not own a certain kind of digital experience.

Gaga's description seems to be more like a hub with the songs, videos and serperate games as well as lots of fan interaction. Bjork's app is mostly song-by-song experiences where you can morph the song and play with it. Very, very different.

Also even if ARTPOP is a song-by-song experience, it would be in a totally different style and nothing like bjork's app. It's simply a new way to experience art.

MANiCURE1295

This.... :(...

I hope it's an " iPod " app too ...

She also said Iphone!!!! Which i have! Super duper excited for this!!!! Sounds like a new inventive idea which not many Artists have probably ever done! Whoo!!!

Say someone comes out with new technology to cure cancer. Are they the only person who should use it? No. More and more people should use the technology. In order for us to technologically progress, technology must be used by many people.

Bjork should be proud she started such a concept.... but she shouldn't stop others from doing the same. Otherwise she'll be stopping the future.

I'm sure Gaga can execute this much better and much more appealing to the general public. I'm sorry, Bjork is talented, but her music isn't very good. Pick random notes on an instrument, play them, sing random notes, slow beat and bam. Bjork's music.

:tea:

Your life must be SO sad... SO SO SO SO sad to say that. You don't ****ing have a clue about Björk's relevance and how she left her prints on every ****ing meaning of art.

Well, what can I ****ing expect from people who make this comments, seriously. Am I expecting anyone to know Björk? No. Keep your blindfolds, and keep being fed ****.

i did not insult you in any way in my messages.calling my life sad is something unacceptable!

so my life is sad cause i dont like bjork? is there any kind of law that sais we are obliged to like a know everything about bjork?

get your act together my friend no need to insult.or maybe you are just trolling

EnigmaMonstr

Dear Butt-Hurt Bjork fan,

Lady Gaga never said she invented that concept. If she did I'd like you to show me where. Until then, your ranting is irrelevant :laughga:

Plus I foresee this as a new outlet for all musicians to release music. So Bjork is simply the pioneer of this flagship.

(But Gaga will get the credit for it because no one knows who Bjork is :lolgaga: )

(An app) that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, gaga inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works! I will also be able to upload new things to the APP all the time, the same way i upload to twitter and LM.com. You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOU'RE an ARTPOP generation.

Is all of this featured on Bjork's app? I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong by saying the apps are different, I'm genuinely curious. I just don't know anything about Bjork's app.

Your username suits you well.

I'm sorry you feel very attacked right now and I hope you eventually understand that ARTPOP will not be a ripoff. I'm going to check out Biophilia though it looks amazing. Peace and love. :) :hug:

EnigmaMonstr

Wait why isnt this post getting more credit for its truthfulness?

:tea:

gagaisitalian

you can be the one and only person to own the cd/digital copy :shrug: lol

I'm sure many people will own the physical copy. You make no sense. :sick:

Elizabeth

I LOVE this idea! I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I don't know HOW people can complain about this, it's fabulous!

EastonEllis

People need to shup up w/ Bjork already. I love Bjork. Her record is so good, why compare.

I'm sure Gaga knew she did an app before her. i'm sure she knows these things. Obviously she's going to bring something new on the table. A whole interactive experience...

How stupid do people think she is?