Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

ok im not trying to be a hater . But your funny. I also was looking at the vid for like 3 secs and got really bored. lol

Oh yeah, I wan't saying Bjork's app is boring, but the video was depressing.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

Robotboy

Ok, I hope Björk takes some legal measures over this... And what's even more difficult to believe is ignorance, how come people don't know Björk for God's sake...

Humanity is done for.

lmfao. pls just go.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ok, I hope Björk takes some legal measures over this... And what's even more difficult to believe is ignorance, how come people don't know Björk for God's sake...

Humanity is done for.

seriously?LOL you made me LOL hard!take legal measures?i didnt know she invented apps lolso all music artists that use cd s are copying the first one that released a cd? LOL most hilarious comment i ve read

Robotboy

btw do you have to get an ipad? >_> forget it i dont wanna be seen with a thing like that.

Robotboy

Hey guys!

...............................................Bjork's music sucks! :laughga:

quiet please bjork has done nothing but being awesome.

I was so ****ing over-hyped that I wrote legal and I meant legit, calling this innovative and **** is just a lie. I don't ****ing care that this is a GaGa fansite, I love GaGa, but I don't shut my eyes to the truth, if that's what others do I pity them.

The description is just too ****ing identical to Biophilia. If people were a little bit less influenced by mass produced music industry, maybe we could have a more balanced conversation. It's too sad to see people defending the **** out of GaGa while she's not even worth it, at least not in this case.

Um, there's no need to get personal

But i was just making a joke........ :-(

I was so ****ing over-hyped that I wrote legal and I meant legit, calling this innovative and **** is just a lie. I don't ****ing care that this is a GaGa fansite, I love GaGa, but I don't shut my eyes to the truth, if that's what others do I pity them.

The description is just too ****ing identical to Biophilia. If people were a little bit less influenced by mass produced music industry, maybe we could have a more balanced conversation. It's too sad to see people defending the **** out of GaGa while she's not even worth it, at least not in this case.

Lets Kill the B****. LMFAO

Yup humanity is definitely done for , i mean look at your hair.

Baby, if that picture is yours, it seems you've got none at all, keep being free as your soon arriving baldness.

I doubt she'd throw the word innovative out there without this application being something different from what's been released before it.. Biophilia was an app that had you interact with a world that you'd unlock the album with, and Bjork has great music

what you dont realise my friend is that ALL artists will use this way to release their work in the future like they did with cd s , mp3 s ,blu rays etc.its not something bjork invented,its something tech companies invented that is being used already a lot and many artists have apps with videos,info about them etc.