• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

It'll be interesting for sure, excited to see how it will work and look like.

(Windows Phone will probably be left out so getting a regular copy)

She said there's a computer application so I guess you don't need iPads etc?

This sounds like a really cool idea, I just hope she runs with it and keeps it active. It won't be easy cos she's so busy all the time and I know other artists have tried to have this idea of an album being an ongoing project and not an album before with fan interactivity etc and it has gone nowhere.

This would be a really cool, new way for Gaga to utilize the technology out there to properly connect with the fans in a new way so I hope it goes well.

EnigmaMonstr

Move over Madonna, Bjork is getting the brunt of this new album's criticism. I can see it already. :flutter: LOL

and calm down butt hurt people without ipods or ipads or whatever. She ended it by saying shes releasing the album physically and digitally. She's literally catering to EVERYBODY. Now be happy :gaga:

SoldierDown

She didn't see it had to be an iPad, the app will work on all new/major smartphones I'd assume.

Plus it'll still be released as a download/CD so this is just extra-goodness really, don't see anything to complain about.

bionic

Will we get to VOTE on the single choices :legend:

I hope not, you know some trolls will vote the worst song to win.

buy bionic

Redstreak

I definitely think that if it will be for Iphone and Ipad than it will also be for Ipod. I think implications on this are amazing. But now I think though, see its a media, fashion, art, interactive app I have a feeling that this is also because of LM.com. I now feel like she made it (LM.com) as a test drive for if something like this as an app would be successful with the fans or not and how to set it up.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SHE DID NOT INVENT THE CONCEPT. ITS JUST A NEW WAY OF RELEASING YOUR ALBUM USING APPLE TECHNOLOGY

You can't quite say 'SHE DID NOT INVENT THE CONCEPT' when really she was the first person to do it last year.

p.s (start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!)

Nice try, Apple. But really, is she serious?! :toofloppy:

Anywayz I am happy that it will be available for an ordinary PC. Whatever it is anyway. The CD will suffice (for me at least).

Kermit the frog

Why do some people refuse to buy an iPad?

I can't tell if you're serious :toofunny:

So what if Bjork did something like this before? Perhaps a big time artist like Lady Gaga can make the project influential with how music is distributed and how the music industry will interact with technology in the future. It is very forward thinking and I commend her for thinking outside of the box.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

misanthrope

You can't quite say 'SHE DID NOT INVENT THE CONCEPT' when really she was the first person to do it last year.

She was the first person to do it does not mean she invented the concept. It's a new medium to release your album of which many artists are expected to start using. Bjork was the first and she certainly won't be the last. These copying comparisons are just petty.

I hope not, you know some trolls will vote the worst song to win.

This.

Last time we voted. (Marry The Night) look at the results...Lol.

Let's let Gaga do the single choices.