Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why didn't Justin Bieber apologize?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Well Gaga said that she relates to R. Kelly because the media lies about him. She also did a Music video with him about rape. The song was called Do what U want. The director also has a past about the same thing. The whole thing was extremely weird.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ooh Lala

Well literally nobody respects JB. In my city, men call him a *******. Lady Gaga garnered a lot of respect from straight people during ASIB. 

SKANK

Gaga profited from a song written about sexual abuse, and performed it on the Oscar stage with survivors. She teamed up with Joe Biden to film a PSA about sexual assault. She is a survivor herself. She always claimed to be an "activist first, than a pop star." She simulated oral sex with R. Kelly on SNL, recreated the Monica Lewinksy/Bill Clinton scandal with him at the AMAs, and made a music video with him in which she is molested while unconscious.

When you consider Justin did none of those things, it's hard to come to the conclusion that Gaga's gender had much to do with the public demanding an apology.

Personally, I appreciate that she is held to a high standard, and I respect her apology.

Archived