Stefani Tee
question

Why didn't Justin Bieber apologize?

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Like Gaga, Justin Bieber also collabed with R. Kelly, yet I see nobody dragging him or asking him to apologize like they did with Gaga.

How is it that he gets a free pass while Gaga had to handle so much bs, even from her own fans, for a song that she has not acknowledged in years? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

KatieJudasGaga4

Let me rephrase this...

Women tend to always have it harder in the music industry than men.

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
And After All, It's Just Another Day
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 5

The Bling

Because bieber is not a social activist so it doesn't come off as hypocritical

Edited by The Bling
Sigmund Freud, analyze this
  • Like 3

sipthistea
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Because bieber is not a social activist so it doesn't come off as hypocritical

So if you're not a social activist, you get a free pass from a collab with a predator and it's ok? You just continue to be famous without any problem 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Musicisfreedom

It's ridiculous. Can't stand Bieber also. :saladga:  

• Like 1

RudraCNG

He always gets away with everything. Last week he was defending a woman beater in a +2 million likes instagram post and nobody dragged him, so...

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1

TimisaMonster

Justin Bieber is a white male who has acted childish his entire career and he still has a cult of teenage girls who would defend him for anything...

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Bradley

Because Gaga was on the top of the world during the A Star Is Born press, every media platform wanted to talk about her. Bieber was kinda out of the music scene for like many years, also he didn't really perform with R. Kelly, whereas Gaga did at the American Music Awards and SNL.

I take it as a compliment towards Gaga though, it just shows how huge of a star she is, and the fact that she promoted Do What U Want just shows how much she cared about her collaborations.

• Like 7

JR Gg

Because Bieber is a useless idol and nobody cares about his opinions. I'd like to see him being dragged though. He has gotten away with so many trashy things for being young and dumb & a white male. :awkney:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PinkPop
16 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

He always gets away with everything. Last week he was defending a woman beater in a +2 million likes instagram post and nobody dragged him, so...

everyone dragged him on this site though...and dragged me too for making a harmless statement of 'chris brown is talented but what he did was very wrong' :saladga:

My Love Is Pink.

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

everyone dragged him on this site though...and dragged me too for making a harmless statement of 'chris brown is talented but what he did was very wrong' :saladga:

Yeah, I know. I was talking about celebrities, media...

Zander

You’re expecting the guy who supports Chris Brown to apologise for working with R Kelly? :trollga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

PinkPop
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, I know. I was talking about celebrities, media...

I don't think any celebs dragged Gaga, but the media will because she's such a megastar.

My Love Is Pink.

Blastertoyo

Because not a lot of people know about the song? It definitely never played on the radio for me :ally: