💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's connection with her fans

wonderlanddynasty

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I don't think there's any real fan connection anymore. She just occasionally makes random declarations of "I love my fans so much" "paws up forever" or whatever, but even at Enigma there's not really any fan interaction. No inviting people to sit at the piano, no going into the crowd, no reading letters. She doesn't treat her fans better than any other celebrity.

Not saying it's a bad thing necessarily, but I don't think it's something she can be praised for anymore.

ydnmnme
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I don't think there's any real fan connection anymore. She just occasionally makes random declarations of "I love my fans so much" "paws up forever" or whatever, but even at Enigma there's not really any fan interaction. No inviting people to sit at the piano, no going into the crowd, no reading letters. She doesn't treat her fans better than any other celebrity.

Not saying it's a bad thing necessarily, but I don't think it's something she can be praised for anymore.

Enigma is the only place where fans can feel a connection with her now:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

whateveradore

2 hours ago, monsieurRed said:

I see why you’re upset sis but you have to understand that it’s very draining on her to constantly stop and sign autographs and take pictures while people yell at her. Waiting outside a door is not really meeting her even if she does sign something. You won’t get a meaningful interaction. If you want that then you’ll pay to pay the $2k for the M&G. It sucks that Bobby gave it away to some dude but that’s how it is sometimes. 

No, like I totally understand her side, I'm still a STAn, it just felt bad at the time, I have gotten over it haha.
But like, Peter told us to cross the street, we were behind a barricade, we were quiet cause it was freezing, no one had anything to sign and we didn't even want a picture we just wanted to talk to her, but if we could have snagged a photo I'll be down, even if it was a group one.
But like on the 28th I was alone, didn't have anything to sign and my phone was in my pocket I just wanted a hi, you know what I mean?

But as i said I'm fine, i can change the past and she still my Mom haha

Suspiria
32 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Enigma is the only place where fans can feel a connection with her now:

Well I stand corrected, I hadn't seen those. (I guess they're just from the last couple of shows though due to the upgraded bodysuit?).

I still think in general though she is a lot more distant, and when she does show love it's just a token thing that doesn't mean anything.

But as I said, it's not really a bad thing. Probably a lot better for her mental health not to be so attached.

Gagadonna
20 hours ago, UnnamedArtist said:

She was as far away from us as possible in the Joanne era. As if she didn't care about us, the album, the world. But now she's back in this  communication with us. My heart melts when she likes/posts fan art again or says cute things about us.  :kara:

That's because it was not gaga, it was joanne 

Archived