💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Waiter James Charles hit on at Tati’s B’Day speaks out

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

DaCucKoo
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

You're a straight guy who was apparently so embarrassed and disturbed to be called attractive by a gay guy, that your sister could so easily 'convince' you to DM the 'predator'. 

You then, despite your initial reaction, agreed to be flown out to meet possibly the most overt homosexual a secretive, 'bi-curious' guy could ever meet. And you then, even proceed to kiss said homosexual. 

Now, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that James Charles is one of the internet's most prolific personalities? I wonder if it has anything to do with the perks that 'playing gay' for a day or two might bring to your door? I wonder if the first class flights, the parties, and the relative fame had anything to do with any of this?

And then, despite being (or having been) bi-curious, you decide to upload a video to share your 'truth'. 

But you know what doesn't add up here? Bi-curiosity is real. It is the bridge between sexual realisation. But, as many of us will know from crossing that bridge, it is a time of questioning, a time of insular reflection and often a time of confusion, shame and doubt. It isn't (at least, conventionally) a time when you fly from city-to-city to stay in hotel rooms with one of pop culture's most notorious gay guys. It's not exactly discreet is it? And remember, discretion is inherently coupled with bi-curiosity by it's very nature. 

James Charles is not a very nice person. He is self-entitled, obnoxious and definitely a very expectant - sexually - kind of guy. But come on, put yourself in his shoes. All these guys running around him, messaging him, using him, appreciating his flattery - and then, when he takes the bait, he's left hanging. 

I also think it's incredibly convenient how /all/ of these guys are bi-curious... yet, within LITERAL days of meeting James, have come to the miraculous conclusion that they are, 'with certainty', straight. Man, we all know  it doesn't work like that. Sexuality is fluid and isn't defined by ONE experience with ONE person of the same sex. If these guys were seriously bi-curious, they would learn from the James experience and perhaps look for someone 'less' flamboyant to really assert their attractions. 

/rantover 

Reveal hidden contents

Again, let me be clear: I am not justifying James' actions - many of which have been absolutely horrendous. But that doesn't mean to say that this constant influx of pretty straight boys should be free from debate. These guys are absolutely clout-chasing, and are using the downfall of a queer guy to raise their own profile. It's absolutely horrific and inhumane... perhaps even more so than what James has done. 

This is not how the world should be. Someone does wrong, fine - they face the consequences. But people shouldn't be capitalising on someone's downfall. This kid is going to end up killing himself. And the irony in it all is that a lot of the perpetrators of this hate, are the kind of people to preach 'kindness' and 'mental health awareness'.

Man, we live in a fake, fake world.

Exactly!!!! THANKS. This boy calls James q manipulator because he most definitely is one. It’s so easy to join the hate boat once it’s already crowded. Regardless- all of this drama is stupid. He supported a rival business. WOW. Ok stop being his friend. He clearly wants to make more money. So move along. I don’t understand why this is APPALLING. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

People are forgetting he's not even 20 yet

Everybody did dumb sh*t at that age, we just didn't get publicly shamed like he is.

I think people need to lay off and let him be, he'll realise soon enough he was wrong.

that makes 0 sense, to be honest, James ALWAYS praises over the fact that he graduated early, that he moved alone, is able to buy a house, etc, all cause he had to grow up faster than other "kids" his age, as he is a public figure and has to work with serious stuff. 

He considers himself a responsible adult, he should behold against it then.

OMonster
4 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

He used to identify as bi- curious, as he stated he had never been with a guy that when he had he didn't enjoy the experience, does that means in the future that may change? No. He hadn't felt an attraction to anyone else ever since PERIOD. For you to say "oh didn't enjoy it one time, try with another person" it's dumb and disgusting, he doesn't want to neither he has to until he feels comfortable.

He is not a public figure neither he wants to be, he is literally being called out into this whole story, by both James and Tati. What's the difference from him coming with receipts than Zara Larson? Don't even try to come here saying he wants clout.

1) When meeting with James, he claimed to identify as bi-curious. This doesn't correlate to A) being freaked out by a gay guy flirting with you, B) meeting up with an incredibly prolific and overt gay guy, and C) meeting with a gay guy who is extremely secure and public about his homosexuality. A bi-curious guy, usually, would not want to experiment with someone where that could be a potential leak / backfire... which is virtually inevitable with a celebrity. So, why did he do all this? And why did he release a video about it? 

2) Because, quite simply, he wants attention. He wants to capitalise on the downfall of James. He has started a YouTube channel, presented himself nicely and has - at the very top of the video's description - left a link to his Instagram, of which has the following content:

But, this guy doesn't want clout, does he? He doesn't want attention? And he doesn't want people - ironically, gay people... considering how they dominate those invested in beauty guru drama - to flock to his Instagram and drool over him? No? Alright. 

Man, we have to stop blaming gay people all the damn time. There is some serious internalised self-hatred within the gay community for it to revel in the collapse of an LGBT person, whilst celebrating 'hot', masculine straight guys. 

Sure, James did wrong. But it's not all on him. James is the product of gay culture and it's self-hatred. Remember that. There are many James Charles' in our community... many, many gay guys who would rather sexualise a straight man than find love with a gay person. And there's a reason for that - a reason that this debate is playing ignorant to.

subtext / fantasy

whateveradore

Okay, let's be real here.

The waiter is at peace, he gave James a chance, he never took advantage over him, he just tried. James, on the other hand, was all bitchy about it.

He "used" to identifies as bi-curious (I think he still is, and I tell why in a second) but had never had anything with a man before, then comes this boy who keeps hitting on you (I don't care if he dm'd first) then you decide to try it out and see what that can lead you too (remember James invited him to HIS hotel room in the city where the boy lives, he agreed, that's consent on both parts), then you do it and it didn't feel like a good experience, so you decide to stop trying (as it's his right to do so, he didn't like it and didn't feel comfortable, who knows maybe in the future that may change as sexuality is very fluid and can't be controlled over).
He was VERY honest with James about his feelings and never wanted to take advantage of him (be paid for stuff) neither mess with his feelings (lead James to believe he was there cause he liked him), YET  James  instead of being a normal person and deal with rejection, NO he gets bitchy and wants the boy to comes to terms with his sexuality that he claims to suppress, just so that he can like you again, as if he is entitled over him and his sexuality.

whateveradore
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

1) When meeting with James, he claimed to identify as bi-curious. This doesn't correlate to A) being freaked out by a gay guy flirting with you, B) meeting up with an incredibly prolific and overt gay guy, and C) meeting with a gay guy who is extremely secure and public about his homosexuality. A bi-curious guy, usually, would not want to experiment with someone where that could be a potential leak / backfire... which is virtually inevitable with a celebrity. So, why did he do all this? And why did he release a video about it? 

2) Because, quite simply, he wants attention. He wants to capitalise on the downfall of James. He has started a YouTube channel, presented himself nicely and has - at the very top of the video's description - left a link to his Instagram, of which has the following content:

But, this guy doesn't want clout, does he? He doesn't want attention? And he doesn't want people - ironically, gay people... considering how they dominate those invested in beauty guru drama - to flock to his Instagram and drool over him? No? Alright. 

Man, we have to stop blaming gay people all the damn time. There is some serious internalised self-hatred within the gay community for it to revel in the collapse of an LGBT person, whilst celebrating 'hot', masculine straight guys. 

Sure, James did wrong. But it's not all on him. James is the product of gay culture and it's self-hatred. Remember that. There are many James Charles' in our community... many, many gay guys who would rather sexualise a straight man than find love with a gay person. And there's a reason for that - a reason that this debate is playing ignorant to.

okay but you are literally saying as if Bi-Curious person had to fall under one specific type of behavior or self-discovery. He was bi-curious before meeting James, then James came and kept hiting on him constantly, making he feel desired so he gave it a try. You know damn well  James acts way over dramatically when on camera... if you see snapchats from the night he wasn't even glamed.

He made ONE video about a situation in which people keep putting him on, is his right to tell his side, isn't it?. Him putting his Instagram is literally no big deal at all, people promote themselves over anything these days, does that means CLOUT? No. You picked to photos on his Instagram which were already there before, and his photos are like below 100 likes. If that's the clout his getting, poor him.

We need to hold people against their action, I don't care about sexuality, race, religion.

theahsfan

My thoughts:

1) That guy is H  O  T  and it's even hotter that he went and made out with another guy, I love it when seemingly straight guys aren't afraid of exploring (not that I have any experience with that but I can relate to James when it comes to being attracted to straight guys)

2) James is clearly under the impression that he's entitled to manipulate straight guys because he's famous. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him

3) I agree that no one is 100% straight or gay (IMO) but you can't tell someone what they are and aren't like you know better:giveup:

4) James was acting entitled but didn't do anything worthy of this witch hunt

Babel

James got some serious issues that he needs to address with a psychologist. His behavior is just not okay and I feel thats what former friends should’ve done with him, to push him seek help apart from “exposing” him. 

Shipper

ill do it 30 rock GIF

That's him.  He really had nothing to say and just wanted attention.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LordEnigma

I'm kind of nervous about James Charles. Like if he ends up hurting himself/comitting suicide this whole thing will back fire.

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

In all honesty: You shouldn't. He's a MILLIONAIRE at age 19. This might slightly hurt his career and social reputation, but he has the option of removing himself from the public eye and living comfortably for the rest of his entire life without having to work one single day ever again. This "backlash" pales in comparision to the level of luxury & wealth he is experiencing right now at this very moment, and no backlash ever will be able to empty out his bank account.

Keep your toxic mind for yourself. 

I said specifically that I'm not talking about his future as a celebrity (= not his career) but as a human being (= his life) !!! If you could not get the innuendo, what I meant is I'm scared of him possibly committing suicide. I would actually think of it if this ever happened to me (though I would have never acted this way). 

Roland
2 hours ago, PinkPop said:

I'm not a James Charles fan either, as you can probably tell from my other comments in the other threads. He is a big headed little boy who think he's better than everyone else and has done countless amount of bad things.

But THIS. Everyone needs to read THIS. This boy who has made this video is definitely no saint.

@OMonster well written! I sound like a broken record but I had been finding it hard to figure how all of his drama could be considered sexual harassment. I'm still not sure. I don't think he blackmailed Gage or this other guy about his sexuality or did he? Never knew much about him until this weekend but he's hardly a Weinstein? I realise there are different levels of harassment though but I do think a big part of this is mob mentality and let's be honest, he's an easy target for the mob to jump on considering all the various things he has done in the past. 

Also I imagine that Tati was not expecting this level of drama and hate towards him over the whole thing. I could be wrong though.

babyboo

um he hit james up first and now he's the victim? ...

james should really stop giving these wannabe celeb the attention and just slay tbh

Rifek

Did James comment on this whole situation or not yet? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Lottie Winters
4 hours ago, Sepsami said:

People are forgetting he's not even 20 yet

Everybody did dumb sh*t at that age, we just didn't get publicly shamed like he is.

I think people need to lay off and let him be, he'll realise soon enough he was wrong.

Enough of the “he’s young” argument. This dude is constantly saying how fast he had to grow up because of his quick rise to fame so I’m not sure why people keep giving him this pass...

Predatory sexual behavior is not a “oh he’s just young” type issue. It’s symptomatic and WILL get worse as he gets older if it’s not checked. 

Hey guys remember when we were all 19 and sexual predators who used our sexuality to bully and make others uncomfortable? Oh to be young again. 

Archived