Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celeb

Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

Bio

I just saw the video the "straight" waiter from Seattle did and girl... The guy DECIDED to hit James on the DMS and MET him in his hotel to have sex with him. I don't see a predatory behavior in that story at all. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagy
56 minutes ago, Bio said:

I just saw the video the "straight" waiter from Seattle did and girl... The guy DECIDED to hit James on the DMS and MET him in his hotel to have sex with him. I don't see a predatory behavior in that story at all. 

its not just this time james tried to hit on guys. 

in other cases he made them uncomfortable. just look on youtube for 'james charles harassing'. plenty videos are uploaded way before that drama started.

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squidward T
1 hour ago, Gagy said:

its not just this time james tried to hit on guys. 

in other cases he made them uncomfortable. just look on youtube for 'james charles harassing'. plenty videos are uploaded way before that drama started.

 

 

Once again, who cares. You know how many straight guys who make girls uncomfortable on a daily basis? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Once again, who cares. You know how many straight guys who make girls uncomfortable on a daily basis? 

So because some straight men make some women uncomfortable, we should be okay with gay men making straight men uncomfortable? 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
oko
16 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

So because some straight men make some women uncomfortable, we should be okay with gay men making straight men uncomfortable? 

THIS !! preach christina aguilera GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fusel

i wonder how all these people constantly shitting on someone, unfollowing them immediately and supporting their public downfall can feel so very sure that they‘re safe in the position they‘re in? everyone is acting like snitches and it‘s only a matter of time before you get cancelled and the people around you will show as little mercy as you did. especially considering all the scandals  js had

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga Ooh Lala

I love how the basics are quick to kiss Jeffree Star's ass everytime he takes advantage of someone else's downfall as if he didn't commit the same mistakes or worse. Have y'all seen the twitter exposé on Jeff? He basically deleted all the incriminating tweets and blocked the people calling his two-faced ass out. He was literally exchanging shishterly tweets with James Charles not too long ago. Which invalidates his newest claim. Can't wait for his boney ass to get cancelled next. And Tati? A 37 year-old allowed a 19 year-old twink manipulate her pea brain? How believable is that? She only spoke against and ended friendship with James when it was about her damn vitamins. They're all trash

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...