Sign in to follow this  
politics

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED

Featured Posts

uo111
13 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

Ben is hot. But dumb.

:what:

Girl raise your standards, he sounds and looks like a chipmunk.

• Thanks 4

uo111
8 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

You dont have to be the woman to understand the reality of giving birth. Men can know what women go through giving birth by facts and information we have available to us. This idea that I am unable to understand reality unless I am the other gender, race, or religion does not make any sense.

Men dont care about what women do with their body, they care about what they do with the baby. Yes women should be able to make choices about their bodies, but not about a living baby. Some believe whats inside the womb is a fetus and some believe its a living being. And some like me use science to know when its considered a living being which both side pro life and pro choice refuse to acknowledge.

Science does not even have a consensus on what is considered "alive."

You should probably explain what you consider to be "alive." A heartbeat? Brain activity? The ability to live standalone? What makes a 4 to 5 month old fetus alive to you? (And let's be clear, not to "science", because science does not have that answer).

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Science does not even have a consensus on what is considered "alive."

You should probably explain what you consider to be "alive." A heartbeat? Brain activity? The ability to live standalone? What makes a 4 to 5 month old fetus alive to you? (And let's be clear, not to "science", because science does not have that answer).

I would say Brain activity, heartbeat, and when the baby first moves in the womb. They all happen around the same time. I think I would consider it alive before the 5th month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whispering
6 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would say Brain activity, heartbeat, and when the baby first moves in the womb. They all happen around the same time. I think I would consider it alive before the 5th month.

Of the 1.6 million abortions performed in the U.S. each year, 91 percent are performed during the first trimester (12 or fewer weeks' gestation). 

You are playing “devil’s advocate” over less than nine per cent of the abortions. Many of those are for medical reasons, for the health of the mother or the fetus has severe health issues and won’t live long outside the womb. 

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Of the 1.6 million abortions performed in the U.S. each year, 91 percent are performed during the first trimester (12 or fewer weeks' gestation). 

You are playing “devil’s advocate” over less than nine per cent of the abortions. Many of those are for medical reasons, for the health of the mother or the fetus has severe health issues and won’t live long outside the womb. 

Yeah I know that im not disagreeing so what did I say that made you think I disagree with what you said?

LordEnigma
On 5/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, Faysalaaa said:

He is not a bullshitter, troll, or an antagonizer! He actually believes these horrible things. I dont know why people on the left think anyone who disagrees with them is a troll. Ben Shapiro's opinions are mainstream conservative.

He is relevant because he has a huge following and influences a big number of young conservatives that dont relate to the Fox News and the Bush neocons.

Oh like the right doesn't do the exact same thing - come on.

Faysalaaa
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Oh like the right doesn't do the exact same thing - come on.

They do many horrible stupid things but this specifically is what leftists always say. I always get called a troll by people on the left.

• Like 1

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

They do many horrible stupid things but this specifically is what leftists always say. I always get called a troll by people on the left.

And the right does literally the exact same. Maybe on this site this is what "leftists" do but that's because it's a Gaga site.

Go to a conservative site and they would be saying the exact same things :hor:

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

And the right does literally the exact same. Maybe on this site this is what "leftists" do but that's because it's a Gaga site.

Go to a conservative site and they would be saying the exact same things :hor:

I do go on conservative sites and debate them and get into alot of political debate. From my experience, only the left does that to me. Im either a Russian bot or a troll. Again, this is not a defense of conservatives, they do much more horrible things.

• Like 1

LordEnigma
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I do go on conservative sites and debate them and get into alot of political debate. From my experience, only the left does that to me. Im either a Russian bot or a troll. Again, this is not a defense of conservatives, they do much more horrible things.

Well what if I told you I viewed conservative sites and I see them calling people on the left trolls 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't get the opinion you are trying to present?

Faysalaaa
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well what if I told you I viewed conservative sites and I see them calling people on the left trolls 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't get the opinion you are trying to present?

There is no opinion im trying to represent. I was just annoyed by leftists constantly saying that so I expressed my opinion based on my experience. Im sure everyone uses that but I constantly get it from the left. You disagree with me fine its not a big deal.

• Like 1