Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

I wish the American media were more educated and do real journalism like in Europe. 
 

 

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers

I have this friend who is genuinely the sweetest, kindest, and most supportive girl I have ever met, but she believes everything that comes out of Ben Shapiro's booty licking hole.

  • LMAO 18
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I have this friend who is genuinely the sweetest, kindest, and most supportive girl I have ever met, but she believes everything that comes out of Ben Shapiro's booty licking hole.

So? and shes your friend so ofcourse you think shes the sweetest person.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest

Men discussing abortions and pregnancy :selena:

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Men discussing abortions and pregnancy :selena:

You dont have to be a woman to have an opinion on abortion

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 14
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
davflz

He's literally that wannabe intellectual kid that thinks talking fast makes him smart and witty :madge:

  • Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nothing wrong with men having opinion on abortion.

Making laws that dictate what u should do with ur body is wrong. 

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

So? and shes your friend so ofcourse you think shes the sweetest person.

You have a weird mind, hun. I'm friends with a lot of assholes too, better even than i am with her. She's an angel on earth. Anyone who knows her says so. It's not bias. You seriously come the **** out of left field sometimes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You dont have to be a woman to have an opinion on abortion

an opinion fine but making laws hell no

  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, Timmers said:

You have a weird mind, hun. I'm friends with a lot of assholes too, better even than i am with her. She's an angel on earth. Anyone who knows her says so. It's not bias. You seriously come the **** out of left field sometimes. 

Who said im a leftist?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron

TFW you accuse a Thatcherite and Rupert Murdoch's favorite editor of being "on the left".

12512521.png

  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

an opinion fine but making laws hell no

 

2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Making laws that dictate what u should do with ur body is wrong. 

What about pro choice men? they disagree with pro life women who are a huge number. Are they sexist too or is it only men who disagree with you specifically that are sexist? clearly this is not about women, its about your personal opinions.

Pro life see it as protecting a the baby while pro choice view it as protecting the woman. They are both wrong in my opinion

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Who said im a leftist? I dont like leftists at all

No one on this site would ever confuse you for a leftist. Are you trolling or have you seriously never heard the phrase "out of left field" before? Either way I'm blocking all your future posts. All you ever do is create drama and hate on women.

  • Like 7
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Timmers said:

No one on this site would ever confuse you for a leftist. Are you trolling or have you seriously never heard the phrase "out of left field" before? Either way I'm blocking all your future posts. All you ever do is create drama and hate on women.

Sure go ahead and do that..

 I dont even know how to defend myself against ur stupid claims that im hating on women because clearly everyone here can see that I did not hate on women or give my opinion on abortion.

And no I never heard that term im a Arab living in the Middle East

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111