Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
14 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

What about pro choice men? they disagree with pro life women who are a huge number. Are they sexist too or is it only men who disagree with you specifically that are sexist? clearly this is not about women, its about your personal opinions.

Pro life see it as protecting a the baby while pro choice view it as protecting the woman. They are both wrong in my opinion

You do realize that men don't have to deal with the trauma that comes with child birth right? All they do is pay some child support and that's it. It's the mother majority of the time that has to sacrifice her entire life not the man. Even I as a man can see that how can you not. WOMEN SHOULD MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THEIR OWN BODIES. Men have ruled it for far too long and it doesn't belong to them. 

• Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, davflz said:

His opinions are usual conservative bullshit (abortion is murder

Abortion whatever the case  is murder according to him? If it's what he thinks  his opinion doesn't even makes sense. If he only call it like that for late term abortions then it's a more understandable position.

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 1

Rolodex of Hate

In the UK our hosts are just more intelligent and our channels aren't politically biased lol

Not today Satan, not today
  • Like 4

Faysalaaa
8 hours ago, Maleficent said:

i’ve said this on ****hub and ill say it here too: please stop using the word “destroyed” so loosely...

The only reason I used that term is because he and his followers constantly use it. Its almost a meme now!

Faysalaaa
4 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

You do realize that men don't have to deal with the trauma that comes with child birth right? All they do is pay some child support and that's it. It's the mother majority of the time that has to sacrifice her entire life not the man. Even I as a man can see that how can you not. WOMEN SHOULD MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THEIR OWN BODIES. Men have ruled it for far too long and it doesn't belong to them. 

You dont have to be the woman to understand the reality of giving birth. Men can know what women go through giving birth by facts and information we have available to us. This idea that I am unable to understand reality unless I am the other gender, race, or religion does not make any sense.

Men dont care about what women do with their body, they care about what they do with the baby. Yes women should be able to make choices about their bodies, but not about a living baby. Some believe whats inside the womb is a fetus and some believe its a living being. And some like me use science to know when its considered a living being which both side pro life and pro choice refuse to acknowledge.

• Like 1

davflz
3 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Abortion whatever the case  is murder according to him? If it's what he thinks  his opinion doesn't even makes sense. If he only call it like that for late term abortions then it's a more understandable position.

I mean I'm not an expert on his views, but yes to him and many other abortion is "murder", period. They believe that you're "murdering" what could become a human in the future. (Somehow they give no shits about single mothers, orphans, the ridiculous cost of having a child etc though. :triggered: )

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
16 minutes ago, davflz said:

I mean I'm not an expert on his views, but yes to him and many other abortion is "murder", period. They believe that you're "murdering" what could become a human in the future. (Somehow they give no shits about single mothers, orphans, the ridiculous cost of having a child etc though. :triggered: )

No he believes life begins at conception because he believes in religion. They believe that at conception, the baby has a soul even if it doesnt have a heart beat. Im believe in religion too but my religion allows abortion up to 4-5 months.

davflz
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

No he believes life begins at conception because he believes in religion. They believe that at conception, the baby has a soul even if it doesnt have a heart beat. Im believe in religion too but my religion allows abortion up to 4-5 months.

yeah that's basically what I'm saying; abortion is immoral because you are killing a soul/ human according to him

• Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
45 minutes ago, davflz said:

(Somehow they give no shits about single mothers, orphans, the ridiculous cost of having a child etc though. :triggered: )

Exactly! To me it's not yet "a human being" when you're at the beginning of the pregnancy so them forcing people to have kids whatever the situation when it could means creating a life that will very probably be messed up from the get go is... :saladga:

They're crazy to do that and then they'll complain about people relying on government money but if people were born with better backgrounds they would clearly do better in school, have less addiction issues and so on and on so they wouldn't need this help.

36 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im believe in religion too but my religion allows abortion up to 4-5 months.

I thought every religion was against abortion! Is it too personal to ask which religion it is?

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Some believe whats inside the womb is a fetus and some believe its a living being. And some like me use science to know when its considered a living being which both side pro life and pro choice refuse to acknowledge.

I share this view. A ton of people do I think. It's obvious that stopping pregnancy when it means stopping a fetus to develop into a baby is different of stopping a pregnancy when it's already a baby with awareness whose life gonna,by definition, have to be stopped if you stopped the pregnancy at this point.

Yes women should be able to make choices about their bodies, but not about a living baby.

Basically I get why some folks say it's only a woman body issue with men having nothing to say but I dig it until it's the story of a woman body + the story an aware baby who's an human being now and not a fetus anymore.

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I thought every religion was against abortion! Is it too personal to ask which religion it is?

Im a Muslim and abortion is allowed in Islam but not after the 4th month. My mom had an abortion because she has MS and that can effect the child and even kill it.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im a Muslim and abortion is allowed in Islam but not after the 4th month. My mom had an abortion because she has MS and that can effect the child and even kill it.

Okay thanks for the info I didn't know! Oh I'm sorry  your mother had that. :/  She took the right decision.

• Thanks 1

Delusional Aura

This just explains a whole lot why you men feel you own women's bodies. I'm also Muslim too but your ignorance is showing in the post you responded to me with girl, fix it. 

HOWEVER, this isn't about a 4 month period that women are allowed to have an abortion, the Republicans wants to make it illegal after 6 weeks which is insane. No one here in there right mind will agree with late term abortion, it's the Republicans that are spreading these lies that we liberals want to kill a baby in its final month. 

Also in our religion it isn't 'allowed', it's just not haram but it's heavily disliked. 

Edited by Delusional Aura

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

This just explains a whole lot why you men feel you own women's bodies. I'm also Muslim too but your ignorance is showing in the post you responded to me with girl, fix it. 

HOWEVER, this isn't about a 4 month period that women are allowed to have an abortion, the Republicans wants to make it illegal after 6 weeks which is insane. No one here in there right mind will agree with late term abortion, it's the Republicans that are spreading these lies that we liberals want to kill a baby in its final month. 

It seems like you have not even red my comment and dont understand what my position is so I honestly have nothing to say to you at the moment..

littlepotter
23 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Who said im a leftist?

certainly not me, not with that username

-xoxo, a fellow arab from the middle east

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

certainly not me, not with that username

-xoxo, a fellow arab from the middle east

Im not sure what that means.. how does my name say anything about my political views?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1