Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED

Featured Posts

kyanewest
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Sure go ahead and do that. And no I never heard that term im a Arab living in the Middle East

We been knew :laughga:

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • LMAO 1

Reginald

So,

Who actually is Ben Shapiro? Like, why has he become culturally relevant? 

I can usually spot online bull****ters, trolls, and antagonizers from a mile away, so I've never actually paid attention to him or his perspective. 

Edited by Reginald
Marry The Night
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

So,

I can usually spot online bull****ters, trolls, and antagonizers from a mile away, so I've never actually paid attention to him or his perspective. 

He is not a bullshitter, troll, or an antagonizer! He actually believes these horrible things. I dont know why people on the left think anyone who disagrees with them is a troll. Ben Shapiro's opinions are mainstream conservative.

He is relevant because he has a huge following and influences a big number of young conservatives that dont relate to the Fox News and the Bush neocons.

Florin
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What about pro choice men? they dont listen or agree with pro life women who are a huge number. Pro life see it as protecting a the baby while pro choice view it as protecting the woman. They are both wrong in my opinion

You arent saying anything when you say they are both wrong. A liar and a murderer are both morally wrong, but not on the same level. 

We should have zero tolerance for men who are against abortion ( not the pro life bullshit) in this day and age, but since that is not the case, the men who are pro choice should also remain part of the discussion. Its simple as that. 

• Like 1

Dolores
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He is not a bullshitter, troll, or an antagonizer! He actually believes these horrible things. I dont know why people on the left think anyone who disagrees with them is a troll. Ben Shapiro's opinions are mainstream conservative.

He is relevant because he has a huge following and influences a big number of young conservatives that dont relate to the Fox News and the Bush neocons.

I see the point you are trying to get accross but why are you always so aggresive and defensive in your replies 

Like chill  :laughga:

Edited by Varys
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Flopplause

good, sashay away with that trash

• YAAAS 2

davflz
10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

So,

he gained attention through the semi-recent "anti-SJW" movement. People seem to like him for his "facts don't care about your feelings" (lol, sure jan :sure: ) attitude, because they feel like people on the left are overemotional and nonsensical. His opinions are usual conservative bullshit (abortion is murder, gay marriage isn't real marriage, trans people are fake, etc. etc.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
10 minutes ago, Varys said:

I see the point you are trying to get accross but why are you always so aggresive and defensive in your replies 

Like chill  :laughga:

How em I aggressive? specially in that comment you replied to. I always give my opinion without being aggressive and my opinions are not right or left yet some people here get so offended they start mocking me. Thats is when I get aggressive and even then, im not as aggressive as them.

I did not give my opinion on abortion yet people on this topic started calling me woman hating and mocked my nationality. Did I reply to them with aggression? I ignored them yet you are telling me im aggressive?

Edited by Faysalaaa

Reginald
16 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ahhh. So he's just a political commentator, then. Hm.

It's interesting how we give these people whose opinions don't really matter at all, a platform

Marry The Night
  • Like 1

Dolores
10 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

How em I aggressive? specially in that comment you replied to. I always give my opinion without being aggressive and my opinions are not right or left yet some people here get so offended they start mocking me. Thats is when I get aggressive and even then, im not as aggressive as them.

I did not give my opinion on abortion yet people on this topic started calling me woman hating and mocked my nationality. Did I reply to them with aggression? I ignored them yet you are telling me im aggressive?

Mainly because you  used a  exclamation mark so it looked that you were screaming

Look at the post above and your post and see the difference 

Also the way your replied to @Timmers was kinda rude and unnecessary  

Edit: A

also I really don't want to start an agrument

I spent the whole day reading papers for Uni and I'm really tired and maybe thats why I was easily triggerd by something that doesn't really matter and is Off-Topic.  I'm sorry @Faysalaaa

Edited by Varys
  • Love 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Ahhh. So he's just a political commentator, then. Hm.

It's interesting how we give these people whose opinions don't really matter at all, a platform

He is also a lawyer and a writer too. But I wouldnt mock political commentators as they did a great job destroying corporate media and corporations that control people and helped people see the truth. We dont give people like Ben Shapiro a platform, his supporters that agree with him does.

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
17 minutes ago, Varys said:

Mainly because you  used a  exclamation mark so it looked that you were screaming

Look at the post above and your post and see the difference 

Also the way your replied to @Timmers was kinda rude and unnecessary  

Edit: A

also I really don't want to start an agrument

I spent the whole day reading papers for Uni and I'm really tired and maybe thats why I was easily triggerd by something that doesn't really matter and is Off-Topic.  I'm sorry @Faysalaaa

Thank you!  no I understand that sometimes I get defensive but im never aggressive or rude to people unless they are to me. 

• Like 1

SpeechIess

The fact that it's Andrew Neil conducting the interview makes it even better.

• Like 1