đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga debuts an 'ARTPOP' Invention

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how cool would it be if it could be in changing colors?!

Ikr? :excited2: That's what I thought, when she said it could be plugged into a generator that's controlled by someone else.

Bambino

Might have been a wig, since she said she's staying brunette for a while, but will use Blonde for performances

I thought she meant she'll use a brunette wig for a long time. I didn't know she was actually talking about her real hair. :flop: Was she?

Interludicrous

OMGAGA Imagine if she performs with that wig at the Born This Way Ball

But then it wouldn't be an ARTPOP invention :usrs:

And I think the reason of it being blonde is because they started working on it 6 months ago, and perhaps her idea to become a brunette was something she thought of after already starting the production of this one.

toanythingtaboo

Might have been a wig, since she said she's staying brunette for a while, but will use Blonde for performances

I imagine the fiberoptic wig she's wearing is a wig, yes. :sweat:

I thought she meant she'll use a brunette wig for a long time. I didn't know she was actually talking about her real hair. :flop: Was she?

Yeah the brunette is her real hair

There was a photograph of her dying her real hair brown, so I guess she wants brown at least for a longer period of time.

She also said they've been working on this wig more than 6 months... back then she was blonde as always.

Kermit the frog

Hoe face James Blunt. Just heard the rest.

:toofloppy: :toofloppy:

She seems so much fun to be around :lmao:

Expect Nicki Minaj to wear this in 12 months time :troll:

Soundly thing, the fact that the light man at the Ball can change the colour will mean everything :deadbanana:

Does anybody know what the song they are rapping is? If it even is an actual song? I need it in my life just for the 'RATCHET SLUT' bit

Hypocrateen

She better patent this. lol. Everyone has colored wigs now, but if she patents this wig NO ONE CAN WEAR IT WITHOUT PAYING HER. omgg

I don't think she's the type. :nacho:

Omg the ending line gave my CHILLS

Me too :legend:

Archived