Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga debuts an 'ARTPOP' Invention

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Molly Aphrodite

That looks so amazing. And if it plugs in to the light board, then imagine the mind**** of a light show it can be.

i don't think it's impressive at all. the technology very well may be, but she might as well have rubbed some glow in the dark paste on her hair. it doesn't look good. reminds me of the awfully cheesy light up props they used to have in too many 80s music videos. and it's painfully obvious that she's wearing a wig, so human hair/intricate technology or not, why bother?

Lord Axel

This is so beautiful :cry:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

i don't think it's impressive at all. the technology very well may be, but she might as well have rubbed some glow in the dark paste on her hair. it doesn't look good. reminds me of the awfully cheesy light up props they used to have in too many 80s music videos. and it's painfully obvious that she's wearing a wig, so human hair/intricate technology or not, why bother?

I'm not 100 percent sold on the look myself (though I don't dislike it, either), but I think the important thing here is that Gaga is showing a continued commitment to innovating, and not just her image, but also through technology. I hope to see more stuff like this from her in the future, and on even bigger scales. Projects like this, or massive undertakings like littlemonsters (which, admittedly, I'm still unsure about), are, at their core, exciting. Because I think it's a testament to the fact that Gaga is thinking big. She's thinking about the whole shabang, not just what the music sounds like, but literally how it's packaged, produced (not as in music "production," but in a material sense), distributed, and consumed.

I hope someday she stages her own "art experience" sorta like Bjork's Biophilia project. But like a louder, poppier version. Basically, I want her to turn the Haus into a legit, hardcore R&D department. And it looks like she's been moving that direction.

Mister G

I'm not 100 percent sold on the look myself (though I don't dislike it, either), but I think the important thing here is that Gaga is showing a continued commitment to innovating, and not just her image, but also through technology. I hope to see more stuff like this from her in the future, and on even bigger scales. Projects like this, or massive undertakings like littlemonsters (which, admittedly, I'm still unsure about), are, at their core, exciting. Because I think it's a testament to the fact that Gaga is thinking big. She's thinking about the whole shabang, not just what the music sounds like, but literally how it's packaged, produced (not as in music "production," but in a material sense), distributed, and consumed.

I hope someday she stages her own "art experience" sorta like Bjork's Biophilia project. But like a louder, poppier version. Basically, I want her to turn the Haus into a legit, hardcore R&D department. And it looks like she's been moving that direction.

I love the wig 100%. And yes I think she's moving in the right direction with the Haus of Gaga possibly becoming a bigger R&D department as you mentioned. #SnatchingWeavesFromBasicBitches

NewYorkCity

OMG YES! I wanted the technology back on the Haus so badly!!!

I need this in the born this way ball... I want to see it live NOW!

Gaga please... stop slaying our hearts like this... we can't wait!

Archived