Jump to content
other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Featured Posts

Dominic

A self obsessed and catty 19yr old. Lock him up. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan

This is so messed up, yeah I find James annoying but how is this any different to how gays often act? No one is seriously hurt or dead because of him.

He’s probably distraught over this, wait a minute and then he’ll commit suicide because of all this bullying and then people will regret everything and be like “Everyone makes mistakes. RIP”

He hasn’t done or said anything IMO that’s completely wrong or outlandish, yeah he’s slightly problematic but no one is perfect, especially when you’re so exposed to such a toxic industry and have millions of dollars in your pocket. 

Y’all are really so unforgiving and unempathetic. Some are saying he should be locked up.. wtf.

Edited by theahsfan
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOMSHELL
7 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

I'm so tired of hearing about James Churros 

Churros are tasty, leave them out of

your dragging

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eddie

I really hate him and I don't know why...he has a face and a voice that I want to punch him. But I'm glad that now I have an excuse to dislike him even more :woot: hope he is over :bon:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wigless

this was so iconic whew. down about 500k subs 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatAsianGuy

Imagine jefree star having this attitude after all they're besties. Cant wait for someone to expose jefree too. I think he's pretentious.

Twenty One Pilots

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma

James dropped below 16 millions subs meaning he lost more than a half million subs in one evening :vegas:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdmistTheLight
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

This is so messed up, yeah I find James annoying but how is this any different to how gays often act? No one is seriously hurt or dead because of him.

He’s probably distraught over this, wait a minute and then he’ll commit suicide because of all this bullying and then people will regret everything and be like “Everyone makes mistakes. RIP”

He hasn’t done or said anything IMO that’s completely wrong or outlandish, yeah he’s slightly problematic but no one is perfect, especially when you’re so exposed to such a toxic industry and have millions of dollars in your pocket. 

Y’all are really so unforgiving and unempathetic. Some are saying he should be locked up.. wtf.

If straight men harass women and manipulate them to unwilling sexual situations is not ok (and it is absolutely NOT OK) then this behaviour is also not acceptable. "How gays often acts" is not an excuse. I agree that some reactions are a bit over but this needs to be called out, we don't wait till someone get hurt to know this is disgusting. James is only 19 and I hope his career won't end because of this but this is a good wake up call.

Liberaté mi amor
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

- He said what he "wants to do to the waiter" and Tati replied "James, he's straight..." to which he replied "It doesn't matter I'm a celebrity" (WTFFFF)

The new "grab them buy the pu.ssy"... "When you're a celebrity, you can do anything." 

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan
38 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

If straight men harass women and manipulate them to unwilling sexual situations is not ok (and it is absolutely NOT OK) then this behaviour is also not acceptable. "How gays often acts" is not an excuse. I agree that some reactions are a bit over but this needs to be called out, we don't wait till someone get hurt to know this is disgusting. James is only 19 and I hope his career won't end because of this but this is a good wake up call.

That's how I see it too, he's young and clearly needs to sort himself out since he's let his fame get the better of him but I just hate cancel culture

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, moonboywow said:

I kind of agree? I feel like people like onision and amber Lynn reid are a little more important right now. James Charles used people and was just money hungry? What about onision who literally abuses his spouse and is all around horrible by spouting hate hate hate with every word he says. Not to mention he has groomed young girls. Including the person he is married to right now. James Charles is just annoying and needs to go away. He doesn't need to be "cancelled" 

Onion is such a hypocrite.

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henri Bardot

Disgusting. 

Whats most disgusting of all of that it's the straight guy thing. 

Thats  could be in some cases, sexual assault :awkney:

boys don't cry

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babyboo
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I really hate him and I don't know why...he has a face and a voice that I want to punch him. But I'm glad that now I have an excuse to dislike him even more :woot: hope he is over :bon:

Basically why people hate him^ in a nutshell. They just dislike him bc he's out there and so gay that they'll use any reason to bring him down.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

Basically why people hate him^ in a nutshell. They just dislike him bc he's out there and so gay that they'll use any reason to bring him down.

Exactly, it feels like a hate train and people are automatically believing all these allegations. More will come because of how easy people are to believe them and James will probably end up in an awful state

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111