💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber (Audio)

Gonzi

Featured Posts

matteonster

I am very surprised that I kinda like the lyrics. The song itself is very flat in my opinion but compared to other Ed or Justin songs, the lyrics surprised me in a good way. I'm not saying it's deep or very meaningful but hey.:lana:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Bitch
3 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

welcome to 2019. where mediocrity is the new normal. only on rare occasion a meaningful and powerful song slay. Shallow for example.

ugh I gotta p*ke :messga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

StrawberryBlond

Wow, this song is even more bland than I originally imagined. I was expected more of an uptempo banger for the summer. This is really flat and lifeless. Not that that will stop people downloading like crazy, I'm sure. It's a sure-fire #1 in the UK, no doubt, just when I thought we'd had enough of Ed for a while. It really is sad how meaningless collabs are in the music industry now. They can't even hide that their only intention is to make money when they release stuff like this. I just wish the public would realise that and stop buying them. If you start to demand quality, you'll get it. Unfortunately, too many people don't know what's good for them and and have been raised on so much sub-par music that their notion of quality is completely skewed and they don't know that it's possible to ask for better. It's sickening how much of a hold the industry has over the public when they can just put two big names on a song and that's enough to get people to buy it, no matter how terrible it is.

thewho

It sounds like Ed Sheeran's made a bland banana smoothie and put it on iTunes instead of his refrigerator. :saladga:

calmar

It's the same kind of catchy, breezy generic as Shape of You, so it'll be everywhere. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

nodandsmile

It's cute. Something that I'll bop to time to time for a few weeks and then completely forget about it  :music:

Mr S

It's not bad. In fact, I kind of like it.

People will trash it because it's Ed Sheeran meanwhile they are listening to Ariana Grande or whoever.

RadioIsOurs

It's not bad, I mean nothing groundbreaking but what did you really expect from them? :selena:

Loyalty

It’s not bad but it’s literally Shape of You.2, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was one of Ed’s demos for the original chorus. 

fede ARTPOP

Im shook is that basic and generic, this shows how sad is being GP, only the gaes get quality stuff. :firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lextyr97

I’m not even saying this as a hater: that was awful lmao the bridge was pretty good. I like that but the rest was... :selena:

Archived