💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber (Audio)

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

we used the have artists like Bowie, MJ, Tina Turner, Queen,etc.

what happened????:saladga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

it's a bop wtf now gaga needs to hold off if y'all want her to conquer the charts even though gaga doesn't care about charts that much 

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
22 minutes ago, Natural Gas said:

we used the have artists like Bowie, MJ, Tina Turner, Queen,etc.

what happened????:saladga:

welcome to 2019. where mediocrity is the new normal. only on rare occasion a meaningful and powerful song slay. Shallow for example.

luna’s advocate

LouiseVeronica

I expected a lot more its really kinda dull huh? Listening to these new Madonna songs has me judging everybody extra harsh lately haha Like come on pop stars try something new, do something daring, this lady in the game for decades is besting ya'll when it comes to creativity! Not that the Beibs or Ed ever did much that was groundbreaking but dang this is a snooze

RoverLoader
16 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

I expected a lot more its really kinda dull huh? Listening to these new Madonna songs has me judging everybody extra harsh lately haha Like come on pop stars try something new, do something daring, this lady in the game for decades is besting ya'll when it comes to creativity! Not that the Beibs or Ed ever did much that was groundbreaking but dang this is a snooze

I agree. But the reality is this will probably go to no 1. This is our life :|

RahrahWitch

I don't like it, it feels kind of soulless. I wouldn't turn it off on the radio but I wouldn't intentionally listen to it again.

I was expecting something different. It is rather boring imo. All these underwhelming releases this year..

cant wait for Gaga to turn that around. 

Gimme More

i really like it, so much better than what is currently out!

i'm sure this will go to number 1 here in the UK! :excited2:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Anderson123

Generic in all it’s glory. They should make a remix featuring Maroon 5. 

Unpopular opinion but am I the only one who finds that JB's voice lowkey doesnt sound good? I don't mean he doesn't sing well but his voice isn't very enjoyable :laughga: 

Also this is such a boring song, but perfect to fall asleep im not trying to be funny I think it would be great as background noise before going to bed 

DoremonLove

I will prpbably listen to it a few times its nice song (even tho i hate ed) ill start hating the song if it gets over hyped everywhere :huntyga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived