💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga having a drink & fun at Met Gala

Rifek

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

I remember her words about how she wants just to have a random conversation with people without them looking at her as a Star and pushing the phone to her face...

But anyway, I’m not going to be dramatic. Nice to see her relaxed and having fun :heart: Also can’t understand what she’s saying :huntyga:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I wonder if she spilled some LG6 tea

new single "Austin" out in 12 years 

Antichrist
10 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I remember her words about how she wants just to have a random conversation with people without them looking at her as a Star and pushing the phone to her face...

But anyway, I’m not going to be dramatic. Nice to see her relaxed and having fun :heart: Also can’t understand what she’s saying :huntyga:

something about wanting to be an aussie since she was 20? i think she was a tad bit smashed.

Zander

I think she was talking about working with Asi since she was 20. Those guys are ballroom dancers and I think know him.

G U C C I

She says, "I've known Asi since I was 20." They are talking about Asiel Hardison. She apparently also prayed with them before their performance.

sipthistea
34 minutes ago, Zander said:

She's been a what since 20? Author? Oscar? :oprah:

b̶l̶i̶n̶d̶

blonde 

petty

mess @ yall who cant hear :air:

she said, "oh yeah, Aussie's great. I've know Aussie since I was like 20 years old."

Salome
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

she said, "oh yeah, Aussie's great. I've know Aussie since I was like 20 years old."

whoever Aussie is, probably the nickname of some fashion icon we aren't cool enough to know :nooo: 

It's because we listen to Gaygay's music too much and at a high volume. Typical symptom of the Little Monster Syndrome (frequent meltdowns is also a very alarming symptom)

calmar
24 minutes ago, PETTY said:

whoever Aussie is, probably the nickname of some fashion icon we aren't cool enough to know :nooo: 

Asiel Hardison.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Sky del Blue

They are talking about Asiel Hardison "Asi" who also dances for Rihanna and has been with Gaga since the beginning of her career, that's why she says she's known him since she was 20.

Bigmac1162

She was talking about one of her dancers having been with her for a long time

Shadow

Did she say she's been on camera since she was 20? I missed the first part...

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Archived