💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé and Gaga: Two Extreme Images of Successful Pop Star

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus

Note: This is only about how they sell themselves through public image or performances.

Just by this gif itself,tumblr_mq4j7r0Z7l1sw2zxco1_500.gif Beyonce and Gaga showed us two ultimate forces that slay either way. 

Beyonce: Emphasizes perfection, on point, graceful39Ru.gif

Gaga: Embraces flaws and not afraid to show it, extra, weirdo they saidsource.gif

But sometimes for some reason, they decided to switch places.tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o6_500.gif tumblr_mic04ipAIi1qh3yddo1_500.gif Maybe they got bored idk. :poot:

Anyway, congratulations to these two talented artists:heart:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

darkchylde

tumblr_mic04ipAIi1qh3yddo1_500.gif

my briefs when i decide to add an extra spin on the washing machine setup

Altair
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

What's the point of this thread?

dont be rude. just eat your cereal and dont say anything if you dont want to contribute to the conversation.

ANTYWAYS....

I dont think they're polar opposites.  they both pay for their songs, are overrated, and are both heavily formulaic. they both embody the millennial popstar. they just have different audiences.

PoetsTryinWrite
15 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

gsource.gif

Symbolic of Gaga climbing the career ladder quickly and, the further she gets, the more "in a box" she feels.

So I think anyway.

Defend Your Humanity.

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, Altair said:

dont be rude. just eat your cereal and dont say anything if you dont want to contribute to the conversation.

ANTYWAYS....

I dont think they're polar opposites.  they both pay for their songs, are overrated, and are both heavily formulaic. they both embody the millennial popstar. they just have different audiences.

I wasn't being rude, I was literally just asking what is the point of this thread :laughga: comparing them? point their differences?  

PG.

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wasn't being rude, I was literally just asking what is the point of this thread :laughga: comparing them? point their differences?  

that user is a sad hater. ignore ha.

C1trus
15 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

What's the point of this thread?

Just pointing out how they appeal differently (at least in how they are generally known for) 

Sorry non-native English speaker here:bradley:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

LilyLark

Valid points lol.

The reason some reacted badly is because on twitter, LM compare the two and it brings out the trolls and the Beyhive gets mad and starts dragging Gaga. It also turns into pitting women against women. And while GGD is way better than twitter, whenever someone posts about Beyonce on here, it brings out the handful of racist a-holes who start being awful towards Bey (most people on GGD are decent, but there are a handful that are not).

ShayCristoforo

They're both extremely talented performers. Singing, dancing, concepts, the whole gig. So they'll always be #1 for people who want a good show with high talent, worth their money. P!nk is another one, but her recently basic music doesn't quite make the cut lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagaxsebert

Finally a thread that has something positive to say :pawsup:

Used to be HighRoad

Archived