Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MUSIC: Azealia Banks Collab & ARTPOP Early 2013

ceminay

Featured Posts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reductive.

Next thing we know...a track with Pitbull , Lil wayne or any random Rapper !!!

"Random rapper?" Does that make Gaga, Madonna, et al just "random pop stars?" Lol, Azealia is in a whole different universe from Pitbull (like, not just in terms of quality or talent, either [though she is], but in interests/ideas/image...everything.)

rivingtonrebels

Fantasea is a pretty chill mixtape, I like it. It's like shoe-gaze rap which is something I've never encountered before. I like the song Chips a lot.

I think this wil be 10000% better than the Kendrick collab. I downloaded all his stuff when I heard about the PARTYNAUSEOUS collab and it's really boring and basic.

Lion Heart

I hope it makes the final cut.

Naysayers stay ignorant.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Illuminati Freak

F*ck da haters Azealia will blow the f*ck up everywhere mark my words. Minaj is such a poser, Azealia is the real deal b---hes!

charliekelso

I feel like I' the only one who is actually exited, Azealia is going to kill it, can't wait. :dies:

me too. I still trust Gaga's judgement, she wouldn't let the collaboration be an irrelevant and unnecessary mess like Minaj on Give Me... or Kanye on E.T.

I LOVE AZEALIA! I'm seeing her in London soon! I can't believe this has happened! Her 1991 EP is INCREDIBLE!

And she said for HER new album, her style would become more dance based as opposed to Urban. Plus, the Fantasea mix tape is a bunch of old songs she remastered and gave them out, cue 1991 :D

I can't believe this is happening - out of everyone I'm glad it's her :)

Basic Bitches bout tu get slayed :nacho:

(if it makes the final cut)

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

imasugarush

They are both bad bitces that go by the beat of their own drum. I can really understand and imagine them being really collaberative and work well together on a track.

Not to mention I LOVE Azealia. Se really has her own style, and works in a direction she wants.

That's cool. I don't like Azealia, but I wanna hear what they could make. It'll definitely be interesting in the album.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Archived