Gaga’s biggest career moment?

iCpro

Gaga’s biggest career moment?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga’s biggest career moment?

• Paparazzi @ VMAs 2009
    • Bad Romance release/video
    • Telephone video
    • VMAs 2010 (meat dress, BTW announcement)
    • Born This Way single/album
    • Sound of Music tribute
    • Superbowl halftime Show
    • ASIB release
    • Oscars 2019 (Shallow performance, Oscar win)
    • Met Gala 2019

Featured Posts

iCpro

So we all know miss thing has had a number of massive highs in her career (as well as a few lows but we won’t speak of them :vegas:), but I wanted to know which ones ya’ll thought were the biggest? 

I made a poll of what I thought were the top ten, and its interesting to note the 4 year time gap in the middle, it really shows how impressive her recent comeback is :vegas:

fabulous lady gaga GIF

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAVENUS

the paparazzi VMAs performance definitely got her a lot of fans and acknowledgment of how creative and artistic she was, but I don't think anything really beats the SB performance cuz of how huge and career defining it was.

we can't really tell if the met gala will be super career defining for her yet cuz we don't know what she has in store for us. hopefully it will be an iconic moment in her career that introduced us to the LG6 era

Sorcerer

Super Bowl. She came back to the spotlight and she was literally everywhere. 

The Z
2 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

Super Bowl. She came back to the spotlight and she was literally everywhere. 

for one less than one week though, and on that same week she released the John Wayne video which flopped hard :fail: 

zakariah

imagine if she performed Shallow at the super bowl wow, too much power, the earth would be completely wiped out :diane:

teenagechrist

Crazy how she was considered a fad and a flop and now she has had some of the biggest moments of her career during the last few years. 

gaga thoughts GIF

I would say ASIB + Oscars 2019, truly one of the most iconic and memorable moments of her career. 

feeling so hot tamale

GAGAVENUS
15 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

for one less than one week though, and on that same week she released the John Wayne video which flopped hard :fail: 

she got the Coachella headlining spot because of it and it had the biggest audience of that weekend and the history of Coachella until Beyonce's the year after. I think the weekend 1 crowd was over 100,000 people.

MonSwiftAnton

The meat dress (unfortunately). By wearing the outrageous  dress she was somehow news in those remote islands where they never has had any interaction with other humans. You see their shocked faces in the picture below:

braz-unc-2010-01-hr-crop_article_origina

NNES

VMAs 2010

Sound of Music

SuperBowl

Spoiler

Joanne [WDYTYG] winning a Grammy :vegas:

TeenIdle

Meat dress was most iconic but it did more damage than good. I'd say the Oscars cause she was acclaimed as a musician and an actress at the same time.

Blade

Oscar's 2019 performance & win... Nobody here hardly ever talks about Gaga but EVERYBODY was talking about that performance and her win... 

Archived