đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

McYves

As a fan that is here mostly for the music (remember she's a musician?) I couldn't care less about how she looks (or anyone else tbh). Every single thing she's wearing, makeup, etc. it's obviously HER choice, and yeah you guys can dislike her choices and express your opinions but some are simple rude for no reason and it seems like you're never satisfied when it comes to Gaga and, quite frankly, I think you'll never be: some of you are just so toxic.  Also, people saying trash about Gaga because of her looks. Seriously? Who cares how she or anybody looks? And she looks beautiful, like always.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Yeah right, but you lot of course didn't overreact when you're literally crucifying her all over twitter. It's one thing to say you don't like something, but you went beyond that

WHat are you even talking about??? I don’t even have a Twitter account... 

Regina George
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I dunno you tried to me banned for saying LG dodged a bullet for dumping Carino. You were up his ass so much, you popped out his throat. But its okay to sh!t all over Gaga herself? You want everyone to sit by and let you and others bash LG for her makeup and clothes?

I think the word for that where I come from is hypocrite. 

Never said that it’s okay to be rude. And it’s clear you have something against me.. DM me if you have something to say! 

crisTEAne
4 hours ago, mauvais said:

you ****ed up your face

but she kinda did :bradley: 

Spoiler

thankfully, it's not permanent :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GunninMan

Something I don’t understand is where this made up correlation between these two casual looks and her MET Gala look is coming from. They literally have nothing to do with one another. Y’all just always need SOMETHING to complain about.

10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Finally someone with a brain.

illySpencer
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

QUEEN ! 

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Never said that it’s okay to be rude. And it’s clear you have something against me.. DM me if you have something to say! 

More like the other way around babe. You hate on literally every post I make. You have done that since the day I got here.

Not sure why. Must because you really really love 50 year old creepy men. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Fame Romance

Honestly all of these threads about Gaga reappearing on social media with the “Life” label :smh:

Y’all are way too dramatic lol 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

More like the other way around babe. You hate on literally every post I make. You have done that since the day I got here.

Not sure why. Must because you really really love 50 year old creepy men. 

Well I’m honestly sorry you feel that way because it’s not intentional. I have nothing against you and I don’t even know what you’re talking about with that “50 year old creepy man”. However I’m sorry for being negative towards you. It was (like I said) unintentional.

Archived