💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

JR Gg

Here comes the bitches saying CaN'T pEopLe HaVE an oPinIon? 

Well, you can,but is that the point here? You can say I dislike this look, I think the makeup could be better. 

But what's the point of saying Sarah is Untalented. Gaga's face look like an Epione mess. Her outfit is horrendous. 

If you want to form your opinions like that, Sorry Negative Nancy, no one is here for your rude remarks. 

For those who defend them for having an opinion, maybe READ and understand that we are not rejecting opinions here but rejecting unnecessary, impolite comments.

But y'all probably won't get it. Y'all probably prefer a comment on your look like "You're ****ing ugly." than "Your look can be improved."

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

Joanne pre-era 2.0

PS: it was obv she did some Epione treatment in this hiatus. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Stef
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

PS: it was obv she did some Epione treatment in this hiatus. 

Hmm

i don’t know. Her face on the plane post didn’t seem to tightened back. If anything it looked quite loose and fresh despite the peculiar makeup. 

i don’t think it’s fair to base how recent she had fillers done on questionable angles and lighting. Her insta trio yesterday was quite unflattering in terms of angling and lighting. She’s always gonna have those sharp cheekbones which are augmented depending on the lighting she’s in. 

Lets hold off on our assumptions until tomorrow when we get professional HD photos on the carpet. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Fanta
57 minutes ago, Stef said:

Hmm

i don’t know. Her face on the plane post didn’t seem to tightened back. If anything it looked quite loose and fresh despite the peculiar makeup. 

i don’t think it’s fair to base how recent she had fillers done on questionable angles and lighting. Her insta trio yesterday was quite unflattering in terms of angling and lighting. She’s always gonna have those sharp cheekbones which are augmented depending on the lighting she’s in. 

Lets hold off on our assumptions until tomorrow when we get professional HD photos on the carpet. 

I just don’t understand how she thinks this is a good look. She’s gotten work done before and it looked okay, nothing too exaggerated and proportionate. I’ve seen plastic surgeons and clinic owners dragging her work and how there’s a million wrongs in how it was done (unprofessionally). Some even photoshopped pictures to show how it should have been done because it’s so bad. The fact that she’s always looking mad does not help. These oversensitive playground monsters need to stop, ain’t nothing wrong with calling a  spade a spade.

We love Gaga, support Gaga, spend money on Gaga and stan Gaga. Simply calling out bad filler/Botox job does not make up haters or ‘ungrateful’ and I’m over this mentality. As grown ups we are entitled to our own opinions and not everything is going to nice. 

Ziggy

y'all this is also some HARSH lighting that no one anywhere would look good in.

crisTEAne

i want her old mouth back everything else is fine dont quote me

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Please, literally 80% of twitter monsters are horrible, they drag literally everyone, and NO ONE is worth of being in Gaga's shadow. Twitter monsters are literally one of the worst fandoms out there with a few being worse. Casual fans that are not stans are probably nice people and the only good part of the fandom, stans are straight up annoying

Thats what I am basically saying so we should stop caring...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, mauvais said:

We already had a post about this look, that's why people knew how this post would go. 'Nobody insulted Gaga'  oh please, half these users proudly  admit they hate how she looks and her off duty style. How could it not be considered insulting to say 'you ****ed up your face', 'your hairline is ruined', 'the old Gaga is dead', day in and day out? If you're going to be judgemental, at least own it and be proud that you never learned how to filter your thoughts. None of this 'everyone loves her' bullsh*t.

Still, in my eyes it’s the minority...also the fan accounts I follow on Twitter are full of love... 

Just ignore them like I do...it’s that simple...it’s as annoying going through threads where people discuss the „hate“

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

JR Gg
12 minutes ago, Galagala said:

This look sucks.

This fan sucks. 

Archived