💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
6 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

You all thought she was coming back with this....

4CB141D200000578-5778595-image-m-4_15274

6 hours ago, DovakhiinSasha said:

I cant with this site lately lol... months yall miss her and when shes coming back, MOST of you just start picking her apart again... if I was her I'd also just stay away then... smh

5 hours ago, Mickelson said:

Imagine actually sitting down and typing out actual complaints because she dressed comfortably & for herself & how she wants versus some runway nonsense. F*ck y'all!

5 hours ago, XxBones said:

I am confused I thought this was a gaga fan site. I wonder how you guys look behind those screens saying all this awful stuff about gaga.

Anyways I love it. Is that a Ramones shirt? Seems very New York punk to me!!

Yall really need to take a chill pill. There where almost no real NEGATIV commentary or hard bashing on Gaga...

Honestly, comments like this annoy me MUCH MORE! You guys literally write such comments on the first 3-4 comments/ on page 1-2 ...like you guys just want to post things like that for the sake of it...

Stop the drama an chill. Nobody insulted Gaga an everyone loves her and that’s the tea...

(Also, as long as it’s not insulting everyone can have an opinion no?)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
37 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Okay so I just woke up to twitter saying * Gaga LOOKS the WORST in her life!*

* She straight up looks like an addict!*

Now, at that time I didn't see the pics, so I imagined that she was walking down the street h*** and under various influences. 

Then I actually see the pics and see that she looks better than me on my BEST day and that this is just her CASUAL look,  which doesn't even look bad. 

Now imagine if you were literally going to get something real quick, what would you wear? A high fashion outfit? Or maybe just a casual look. Like literally ask yourself what exactly are you judging. Cuz all I see is a person who is chillin and doesn't want to look like shes going to promote her new single 24/7.

Throughout this period I realized that I actually don't like this fanbase AT all ( ofc there are good ppl) but the amount of judging b**** here is unbelievable. 

The overreaction over few comments... lmao :icega: It’s honestly not that serious. Just chill and enjoy your experience on here. You don’t have to like us, nobody expects you to. 

Fanta

A damn mess! And no, it’s not that it’s not high fashion. I’m talking about the hair, makeup, and the obvious Epione appointment. Now sis I’m here for you and I support you, but please get it together I-

illySpencer

GaGa used to be a fashion icon. Now she just "normal", I missed these times.  

BrickMonster

maybe just maybe we can let Gaga live and reframe our expectations. let her dress up in more crazy ways for big events (such as the MetGala) like other fashion icons and celebs rather than all these delusional expectation. it's really a damned if she does and damned if she doesn't with y'all honestly. :saladga:

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, FameMonster01 said:

Okay so I just woke up to twitter saying * Gaga LOOKS the WORST in her life!*

* She straight up looks like an addict!*

Now, at that time I didn't see the pics, so I imagined that she was walking down the street h*** and under various influences. 

Then I actually see the pics and see that she looks better than me on my BEST day and that this is just her CASUAL look,  which doesn't even look bad. 

Now imagine if you were literally going to get something real quick, what would you wear? A high fashion outfit? Or maybe just a casual look. Like literally ask yourself what exactly are you judging. Cuz all I see is a person who is chillin and doesn't want to look like shes going to promote her new single 24/7.

Throughout this period I realized that I actually don't like this fanbase AT all ( ofc there are good ppl) but the amount of judging b**** here is unbelievable. 

I ask myself what you would say about other (even worst fanbases). Also the hate is not that often...your comment is total exaggeration. 

Also, I like to remind people that people on twitter and GGD are a small part of the Millions of fans Gaga has...and if you see 1000 hate comments it seems like a lot...but compared to like 10‘s of millions of people it’s nothing...many of you forget the relation between those numbers...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

FameMonster01
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I ask myself what you would say about other (even worst fanbases). Also the hate is not that often...your comment is total exaggeration. 

Also, I like to remind people that people on twitter and GGD are a small part of the Millions of fans Gaga has...and if you see 1000 hate comments it seems like a lot...but compared to like 10‘s of millions of people it’s nothing...many of you forget the relation between those numbers...

Please, literally 80% of twitter monsters are horrible, they drag literally everyone, and NO ONE is worth of being in Gaga's shadow. Twitter monsters are literally one of the worst fandoms out there with a few being worse. Casual fans that are not stans are probably nice people and the only good part of the fandom, stans are straight up annoying

mauvais
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Yall really need to take a chill pill. There where almost no real NEGATIV commentary or hard bashing on Gaga...

Honestly, comments like this annoy me MUCH MORE! You guys literally write such comments on the first 3-4 comments/ on page 1-2 ...like you guys just want to post things like that for the sake of it...

Stop the drama an chill. Nobody insulted Gaga an everyone loves her and that’s the tea...

(Also, as long as it’s not insulting everyone can have an opinion no?)

We already had a post about this look, that's why people knew how this post would go. 'Nobody insulted Gaga'  oh please, half these users proudly  admit they hate how she looks and her off duty style. How could it not be considered insulting to say 'you ****ed up your face', 'your hairline is ruined', 'the old Gaga is dead', day in and day out? If you're going to be judgemental, at least own it and be proud that you never learned how to filter your thoughts. None of this 'everyone loves her' bullsh*t.

FameMonster01
38 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The overreaction over few comments... lmao :icega: It’s honestly not that serious. Just chill and enjoy your experience on here. You don’t have to like us, nobody expects you to. 

Yeah right, but you lot of course didn't overreact when you're literally crucifying her all over twitter. It's one thing to say you don't like something, but you went beyond that

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

I dunno you tried to me banned for saying LG dodged a bullet for dumping Carino. You were up his ass so much, you popped out his throat. But its okay to sh!t all over Gaga herself? You want everyone to sit by and let you and others bash LG for her makeup and clothes?

I think the word for that where I come from is hypocrite. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

doppelganger
2 hours ago, warrentw said:

Is the beyhive in here?

Worst. Monsters. 

nodandsmile

Gaga logging in to see what monsters say and go back into hiding!

awkward the simpsons GIF

I am sure you all look flawless on the daily tho. Why don't you show her how it's done then?

sipthistea
7 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

The more I see her recent looks the less excited I am for the met gala :saladga:

7 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Why does she look like she's constipated everytime she wears this leather jackets, pulled back hair and bad epione work. 

I love her and I respect her, but it's really curious to me why sometimes she's like trying to look bad on purpose. :messga: Her receiding hair line, the HORRID contour.... This isn't GAGA btw, this is straight up Joanne. 

With comments like these ones, I'm not surprised why she disappeared from the public eye for more than a month.

Imagine being criticized everytime you go out for literally anything from your look. 

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

With comments like these ones, I'm not surprised why she disappeared from the public eye for more than a month.

Imagine being criticized everytime you go out for literally anything from your look. 

Didn’t criticise her at ALL. All I said was I’m just not as excited as I’m used to for Met Gala. That doesn’t mean I won’t look forward to it. Stop putting words in my mouth.

luna’s advocate

illySpencer
47 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Please, literally 80% of twitter monsters are horrible, they drag literally everyone, and NO ONE is worth of being in Gaga's shadow. Twitter monsters are literally one of the worst fandoms out there with a few being worse. Casual fans that are not stans are probably nice people and the only good part of the fandom, stans are straight up annoying

Some of them are here too. :awkney:

Archived