💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Watch out sistrens, Joanne Act II is upon us :diane: .

Jk, I like the outfit :golfclap: . That intense tan is not my cup of tea, tho :awkney: 

Spoiler

Before anybody comes for me: Yes, I know she was on vacation and that tan originates from there. I just don't like it :oops:  :huntyga: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it isn't rude or that it's worth sharing :neyde:. We're on a Gaga fansite. That doesn't mean that you have to kiss her ass all the time, but it does mean that not everyone appreciates their fave getting bashed over a random candid.

monsieurRed
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

This isn’t katydaily dafuq?? It’s a stan site for one miss stefani germanotta

🧚‍♀️

Fresco

I would never bash anyone, celebrity or not, for wearing jeans, leather boots, tshirt, and leather jacket.   I'd be very comfortable wearing that look, certainly in the casual settings she is pictured in.  I personally don't wear ripped jeans, but  it's fashion.

She has said before that she likes wearing punk(or grunge or whatever she called it) in New York city. She is a native and must have her reasons.  :music:

That being said, I'm still hoping for a wig and a fun over the top campy dress for the Met gala.:staymad:

And I hope someone there can get the girl to smile again. :blink: 

monketsharona

As much as I LOVED her style from the plane as much as I feel her a bit off with that style (make-up, clothes, hair)

But hey it's not hate, it's only what we call having an opinion.

FameMonster01

Okay so I just woke up to twitter saying * Gaga LOOKS the WORST in her life!*

* She straight up looks like an addict!*

Now, at that time I didn't see the pics, so I imagined that she was walking down the street h*** and under various influences. 

Then I actually see the pics and see that she looks better than me on my BEST day and that this is just her CASUAL look,  which doesn't even look bad. 

Now imagine if you were literally going to get something real quick, what would you wear? A high fashion outfit? Or maybe just a casual look. Like literally ask yourself what exactly are you judging. Cuz all I see is a person who is chillin and doesn't want to look like shes going to promote her new single 24/7.

Throughout this period I realized that I actually don't like this fanbase AT all ( ofc there are good ppl) but the amount of judging b**** here is unbelievable. 

LGMonster95

Some of you are so damn cringy and dramatic over a candid that makes you look like some obsessed freaks, the way y'all try to put a magnifying glass on her and try too look for her imperfections just to judge on her later is just SICK. Gaga doesn't try to look perfect for your standards, she dresses the way she feels like on that moment. Y'all were screaming her name for the past months to show up just to sh*t on her when she actually shows up, no wonder why she doesn't spend time on social media like before, honestly if I was her I wont even bother about it. Oh and by the way this look is far from being my favorite but screaming, being rude about it and shitting on her because of this is pathetic

Ashley
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I said many times before that I was only talking about respectful people and their opinions on this, not people who talk about her face...

Pretty sure people are put off by others that are not being respectful though, which are most of the comments complaining about her look. If you’re being respectful then there’s nothing to be defensive about.

Luna Lovegood

you know what, if she’s happy then I’m happy too. I just hope she blew us out of the water on Met Gala. I can count on her. ps this post has reached 1 million likes in 9 hours! Maybe the GP do love her new look after all. 

luna’s advocate

BloodyM

Many need to realise that Gaga isn't what she used to be 10 years ago. She doesn't live the high glam fashion life 24/7 anymore. I feel like she is past that stage now, it clearly wasn't healthy for her and people need to just accept it. 

littlepotter

She looks like an old lesbian :diane:

chaeri pls

Cerny

I think her attitude makes the look, yeah, it’s neither pristine nor super distinctive but she sure is selling it, I love that. I also think that maybe she wants to wow us with her Met look, and presenting elaborate pieces a couple days before the event is evidently not on her plans. That isn’t only practical but smart too, as the impact will be greater.

crisTEAne

i have a feeling that giant met gala meltdowns are coming, GGD is not ready :toofunny:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ydnmnme

Some of you think she must entertain you 24/7. But actually she owes you the show only when you pay for a f***ing ticket.

Now I really hope she doesn’t read Twitter and GGD

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived