💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA seen out in NYC

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, HangWang said:

Gaga does not get her ass kissed on this site,let's just get that straight.A lot of people are in fact complaining about her looks,her face,her clothes,LG6,her team,Sarah(insulting her for her makeup),etc. She gets a **** ton of hate which is ironic since this is a site dedicated to her and her fans yet it seems to harbor some people that just looooove to complain and criticize. I'm not saying any of this to you necessarily directly (I haven't seen your comments tbh) but I'm just saying that I heavily disagree with the fact that a lot of these are just harmless opinions. I understand not enjoying an outfit and wanting to share that opinion,but the amount of comments about her face and how "terrible" it looks or oh "look she has a new face","that face and makeup wth" is absolutely absurd and immature. Also again,people have been complaining that shes been quiet and yet when she comes back what do a lot of you guys do.......go right back to criticizing her every move.

''Gaga does not get her ass kissed on this site,let's just get that straight.'' Let's agree to disagree on this one.

''A lot of people are in fact complaining about her looks,her face,her clothes,LG6,her team,Sarah(insulting her for her makeup),etc. She gets a **** ton of hate which is ironic since this is a site dedicated to her and her fans yet it seems to harbor some people that just looooove to complain and criticize.'' Those people who complain about her face are rude and I said NOTHING to protect them. I'm talking about people who don't like her outfit or make up. It is okay not to like something. Sarah is talented and I saw her work but with Gaga it's just not it and I'll respectfully mention that whenever I feel like she did a bad job.  Also I don't know if you use other fan forums like Exhale or MadonnaNation but they are even worse when it comes to ''negative'' opinions. It's just what fame brings to you. You will have negative opinions and comments and people will keep sharing their opinions. Best thing to do is to ignore them and not give them attention. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, jinko said:

"This thread is not about  other replies but about her look in NYC" but says nothing on the look and instead comments on how people "shOuLd lEaVE pEoPle'S oPiniOnS aLoNe!!1!1!1!! oPinIonS pEoPle, oPinioNs!!!11!!!" 

giphy.gif

"I didn't attack yous or anyones opinion by doing it. I just commented on their actions. Opinons are one thing, actions are other thing. " I mean... what?

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

n e way :huntyga:

How childish and tragic. Honestly this reply is so sad. Keep that attitude for twitter. 

However I’m not native English speaker so excuse me if I DARE to make mistakes when I express my opinions. AGAIN I was talking about people’s actions, not their opinions on this look or make up. I don’t even know what you’re trying to say. 

SKANK

Sometimes she wears dresses made of meat or bubbles. Sometimes she wears timeless ball gowns.  Sometimes she wears a leather jacket, ripped jeans, and a t-shirt. With a sense of style that strikingly diverse, she is going to collect a group of fans with diverse fashion taste.

Someone who wears a teal merkin on the outside of her clothing isn't afraid of a negative take on her fashion. So why are her fans so defensive? Relax everyone. Let people criticizes and celebrate as they please.

ThunderSwallow

According to my knowledge, fans all around the world are criticizing Sarah’s work, not just on this site, so I’m think maybe she is readily doing bad. 

OBEY
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Why does she look like she's constipated everytime she wears this leather jackets, pulled back hair and bad epione work. 

I love her and I respect her, but it's really curious to me why sometimes she's like trying to look bad on purpose. :messga: Her receiding hair line, the HORRID contour.... This isn't GAGA btw, this is straight up Joanne. 

No wonder she doesn’t come here anymore y’all are disgusting

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

There’s a difference between stating your opinion in a mature way and just complaining about the way she looks every time she goes somewhere. I mean, the women was just out and about not even on a red carpet. Let her live. She’s a real person. She’s allowed to dress down or in comfortable clothes if she wants. And imo she looked great 

Regina George
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

There’s a difference between stating your opinion in a mature way and just complaining about the way she looks every time she goes somewhere. I mean, the women was just out and about not even on a red carpet. Let her live. She’s a real person. She’s allowed to dress down or in comfortable clothes if she wants. And imo she looked great 

I said many times before that I was only talking about respectful people and their opinions on this, not people who talk about her face...

weed

honestly.. wtf is wrong w yall lmao like why are you criticizing??? imagine you post a selfie and all the comments are "whats wrong w your face" "trash outfit" like... simply keep it to yourself, open a diary or blog to vent if you want

BOMSHELL

Could you stop picking apart this woman? Let me see how y’all look with dozens of paparazzi taking pics left and right. Annoying queens

Guest Adarsh

Will someone make a met gala thread? Or link me to one if it’s already made? 

weed

this "opinion" argument is so dumb, like are bullies just opinionated? it's their personal opinion you should kill yourself and you're worthless? like... think before you speak

Lady Rah Rah

I guess she isn't allowed to wear comfortable, casual clothes and has to be done up to the 9s every waking moment...I know you guys want high fashion but some of these comments are just downright disgusting. She looks gorgeous and I can see why she is reluctant to interact with us anymore. Just so toxic :saladga:

Chromatica will live on forever.

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

SUN KILLED!!! :firega:

fixedT 

Archived