Can you stop quoting me please?

mean girls smile GIF

Regina George
Just now, Fee Dee said:

i'll do what i like selina kyle GIF by Gotham

mean girls rachel mccadams GIF

Ally Campana
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

I get what you’re saying. But some of the words that comes out of some members are just :green:. No one is asking anyone to kiss Gaga’s ass. Just asking them to be a tad bit respectful. This girl goes through **** to do what she does.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Stef

Y’all acting so entitled. Marty I’m scared 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

geusst1235
36 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

How are we kissing her ass? So being positive about how Gaga looks and not bitching every single time a new picture of her comes out is somehow kissing her ass,sureeeeee. Also how in the **** is complaining about her face and outfits CONSTANLTY anywhere close to being a mature,worthwhile opinion. If you don't like the outfit sure that's fine and you can gladly say so,but comments like " that face and makeup wth" is not just constructive criticism. People are now criticizing her looks and yet people wonder why Gaga distances herself from social media. Some of you guys complain that shes gone and yet when she returns you go right back to criticizing and complaining about how she looks,such great fans you are huh. This happens every.single.time a new photo of her is released,so don't act like this doesn't happen often.

jinko
22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:ladyhaha:  This argument is tired and dumb.

No one is attacking anyone and no one is saying people can't have opinions. Some members on here are saying that some comments  are negative, which is, surprisingly, also an HONEST opinion on the said comments. So not everyone will like your comment - get over it. As you said, OPINIONS people. OPINIONS.

Also, don't bring up those girls. What people slander them for on here Gaga also gets. Didn't you see the first page of this thread? :ladyhaha: Or literally any other thread? Gaga is NOT babied on this site. But I guess you see what you want to see  :huntyga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, HangWang said:

How are we kissing her ass? So being positive about how Gaga looks and not bitching every single time a new picture of her comes out is somehow kissing her ass,sureeeeee. Also how in the **** is complaining about her face and outfits CONSTANLTY anywhere close to being a mature,worthwhile opinion. If you don't like the outfit sure that's fine and you cam gladly say so,but comments like "What's with that and makeup omg" is not just constructive criticism. People are now criticizing her looks and yet people wonder why Gaga distances herself from social media. Some of you guys complain that shes gone and yet when she returns you go right back to criticizing and complaining her,such great fans you are huh. 

I said looks as in outfits and make up, not her face. Also 90% of people who say they like this look would bash every other female celebrity for it - that's called ass kissing. I said I don't like it and I don't like that make up and that is my opinion. Write yours. Let me and others think however we want to. I didn't complain about her being away from social media. I agree that some users can be rude but call them out for being rude, not because they don't like something. 

Regina George
10 minutes ago, jinko said:

:ladyhaha:  This argument is tired and dumb.

No one is attacking anyone and no one is saying people can't have opinions. Some members on here are saying that some comments  are negative, which is, surprisingly, also an HONEST opinion on the said comments. So not everyone will like your comment - get over it. As you said, OPINIONS people. OPINIONS.

Also, don't bring up those girls. What people slander them for on here Gaga also gets. Didn't you see the first page of this thread? :ladyhaha: Or literally any other thread? Gaga is NOT babied on this site. But I guess you see what you want to see  :huntyga:

This thread is not about  other replies but about her look in NYC. You really tried it but kinda failed. I did the same thing that those people that attacked other members did. I didn't attack your or anyones opinion by doing it. I just commented on their actions. Opinons are one thing, actions are other thing. I will bring up whoever I want to bring up to prove my point. And yes I think she is babied on this site. But hey.. I guess you see what you want to see :diane:

geusst1235
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I said looks as in outfits and make up, not her face. Also 90% of people who say they like this look would bash every other female celebrity for it - that's called ass kissing. I said I don't like it and I don't like that make up and that is my opinion. Write yours. Let me and others think however we want to. I didn't complain about her being away from social media. I agree that some users can be rude but call them out for being rude, not because they don't like something. 

Gaga does not get her ass kissed on this site,let's just get that straight.A lot of people are in fact complaining about her looks,her face,her clothes,LG6,her team,Sarah(insulting her for her makeup),etc. She gets a **** ton of hate which is ironic since this is a site dedicated to her and her fans yet it seems to harbor some people that just looooove to complain and criticize. I'm not saying any of this to you necessarily directly (I haven't seen your comments tbh) but I'm just saying that I heavily disagree with the fact that a lot of these are just harmless opinions. I understand not enjoying an outfit and wanting to share that opinion,but the amount of comments about her face and how "terrible" it looks or oh "look she has a new face","that face and makeup wth" is absolutely absurd and immature. Also again,people have been complaining that shes been quiet and yet when she comes back what do a lot of you guys do.......go right back to criticizing her every move. The comments actually putting their opinion forth with maturity regarding her outfits are fine,but there are a lot of people that simply are not doing that whatsoever 

Bradley

I mean if she only went out to grab a cup of coffee, she is not obliged to wear a 8-inch heels with 2 hours spent on makeup and hair.

jinko
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This thread is not about  other replies but about her look in NYC. You really tried it but kinda failed. I did the same thing that those people that attacked other members did. I didn't attack yous or anyones opinion by doing it. I just commented on their actions. Opinons are one thing, actions are other thing. I will bring up whoever I want to bring up to prove my point. And yes I think she is babied on this site. But hey.. I guess you see what you want to see :diane:

"This thread is not about  other replies but about her look in NYC" but says nothing on the look and instead comments on how people "shOuLd lEaVE pEoPle'S oPiniOnS aLoNe!!1!1!1!! oPinIonS pEoPle, oPinioNs!!!11!!!" 

giphy.gif

"I didn't attack yous or anyones opinion by doing it. I just commented on their actions. Opinons are one thing, actions are other thing. " I mean... what?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

n e way :huntyga:

Archived