Featured Posts

rumours

Instead every Gaga is a malnourished Snooki trying to escape

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan
40 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

It honestly looks like her hair line is receding and its irritated from all that pulling. Or it might be the bad contour... 

See below.

37 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Why does she look like she's constipated everytime she wears this leather jackets, pulled back hair and bad epione work. 

I love her and I respect her, but it's really curious to me why sometimes she's like trying to look bad on purpose. :messga: Her receiding hair line, the HORRID contour.... This isn't GAGA btw, this is straight up Joanne. 

Her hairline has always been high, due to having a super wide forehead. But the left side of her hairline (where she parts it) is slightly higher than the right, and has been since 2013.

22db4dab435e165ef21e292f7f5a827c.jpg

lady-gaga-by-terry1.jpg

I think it was from the BTWB when she wore all those lace-front wigs. She would wear them for hours and hours; wigs suffocate the hair so wearing them for extended periods of time a day every day over several months to years will contribute to hair loss due to lack of oxygen at the follicles. She would even wear them outside of concerts. She would sweat in them in hot arenas. And also the wig glue pulls the baby hairs at the hairline. I think the BTWB really f*cked up her hairline and the strength of her hair.

heartless

I love this rock style. Y'all so pressed lol. I don't like that tan too but what can I do...

aaron l
24 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why couldn't she just wear something that makes it look like she's about to release a make up line and release a pop album (at some point this year) and attend the Met Gala in two days

Like she could keep it minimal and comfortable while still wearing something that actually looks good and is a serve

I have a hard time grasping why anyone would care about what she casually wears while walking around 

Xoxo Adriana

Sarah TanNO sweetie, 

you best to believe you're bronzing her ENTIRE face and not just the forehead for Met Gala and LG6. if this is how you're promoting Haus Beauty...

tumblr_n67dh0jjlP1svi3flo1_500.jpg

Gagaplayer315

Can y'all like chill :koons: you went from delusion straight into rage  :selena:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

You guys are so ****ing negative. I’m honestly so over this site. This fan base used to be fun and passionate and we used to inspire one another. Now all you guys do is tear her to shreds and complain about everything she does. She not a ****ing robot guys. Her whole life purpose doesn’t cater to your needs just so you can be entertained. She’s walking around and wants to be comfortable, and what she chooses to do to her face (fillers or makeup), is her choice. You guys are forgetting the reasons you became fans. Let her ****ing live her life. Often times I say I need a break from this site, but I don’t need a break from this site. None of the people who contribute to this site positively need a break from this site. It’s all of you negative little trolls who need a ****ing long ass break from this site. Clear you ****ing head and straighten out your priorities. Cuz quite frankly, your ruining other people’s experiences, and your already not shaping up for a good next era. Seriously thinking of getting off of this site because I keep telling myself things are gonna change and they don’t. 

EDIT: I swear if any of you react with lmao :grr:

EDIT 2: Wow thanks for reacting with lmao :saladga:

monsieurRed
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

You guys are so ****ing negative. I’m honestly so over this site. This fan base used to be fun and passionate and we used to inspire one another. Now all you guys do is tear her to shreds and complain about everything she does. She not a ****ing robot guys. Her whole life purpose doesn’t cater to your needs just so you can be entertained. She’s walking around and wants to be comfortable, and what she chooses to do to her face (fillers or makeup), is her choice. You guys are forgetting the reasons you became fans. Let her ****ing live her life. Often times I say I need a break from this site, but I don’t need a break from this site. None of the people who contribute to this site positively need a break from this site. It’s all of you negative little trolls who need a ****ing long ass break from this site. Clear you ****ing head and straighten out your priorities. Cuz quite frankly, your ruining other people’s experiences, and your already not shaping up for a good next era. Seriously thinking of getting off of this site because I keep telling myself things are gonna change and they don’t. 

EDIT: I swear if any of you react with lmao :grr:

EDIT 2: Wow thanks for reacting with lmao :saladga:

you def said it @Admin  or whoever needs to f*cking ban these people

🧚‍♀️

OracleMonster
14 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Can y'all like chill :koons: you went from delusion straight into rage  :selena:

The best description of Little Monsters :poot:

Ally Campana

I bet all the people complaining about her looks are insecure about the way they look in real life. This is a casual streetwear and yes, the makeup is not on point. But the words you use are terrible. Thank God Gaga doesn’t communicate with us anymore. Y’all don’t deserve it.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Regina George

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

ALSOOOOOO.. You all are fast to judge Katy with her short hair or her silly outfits (or Ava Max, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney).. But God forbid someone said something about Gaga's outfit.. 

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Fee Dee
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So no one can say ''I don't like this look or make up'' or y'all start attacking them? K. OPINIONS people. OPINIONS. Not everyone will like it. Get over it. Are we all suppose to be kissing her ass anytime she does something? Give us a break honestly. No one's being negative here. They are just sharing their HONEST opinions.

no way randy GIF by Zack Kantor

Mylene
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Thank you, honestly you are one of the most intelligent person on this website love

Archived