💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#Mayochella is trending (TS copying Bey thing)

Galagala

Featured Posts

dllcll

BeyH*ve stanning one of the most talented women ever and still pressed af :saladga: why do they always have the need to bring others down omg

III

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Y’all should leave Beyoncé and Taylor out of this. Beyoncé isn’t messy, half her fan base is, and Taylor isn’t defending herself, her fan base is. 

This is just another dumb stan war started by a problematic twitter fan base, and carried on by another problematic twitter fan base. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Edonis

I hope the hive realizes that non-stans can see this mess and it does affect how people view their fav :air:

More times than not, the hive embarrasses their fav and does more damage than help "defend" her or her art.

RichAssPiss

Beyonce did not invent marching bands. This is just sad. Also, Beyonce has legitimately stolen video ideas and taken credits on song she didn't write. But Taylor uses a matching band and she's copying?

Henri Bardot

Mess. 

Stan culture is truly a joke :triggered:

This is WHY Beyoncé is seen as overrated. 

pooiota

Zander

All fan bases are like this and the small minority that say awful **** like this doesn’t represent the majority. I actually noticed BTS fans being a lot more awful with their comments last night about everyone but their fav. 

gagzus
36 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Because white people can't dance... 

:triggered:

We can’t and Taylor especially can’t perform live, sis can barely find the note standing still never mind in motion 

SexXDreams

Ms Tay tried it and ended up coming off as a cheap imitation. Love her but this was not her best work.

TheBatman

It's not like Bey invented marching bands, Gwen and Madonna both used them better in the past, but Beychella was a HUGE cultural moment and super recent and yea, the similarities are definitely there. But come on Beyhive, Taylor's song and video and performance is Sesame Street level shiz, why are they so insecure? Taylor can't come close to Bey's performance skills, and the song itself Me is maybe the worst single she's ever put out! Like, who cares if she copied she sucked at it unless you are 10 and under?

Miel

I'm definitely the first to call out white mediocrity in general, but this is just mean?

Like, yeah there are some similarities, but that's it? Her fanbase has been really mean, recently. It doesn't help that the opinions of the Hive are easily perpetuated by the general public online.

3 points in and ready for more

beaublue
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

I don’t like either of them but some of y’all in this thread still don’t understand what racism is and trust me this ain’t it 💀

Taylor may not have copied Beyonce but Beyonce definitely has the performative energy down and Taylor is well... a white girl tryna dance and perform is all i’ll say... 💀

You legit just implied Taylor sucks at performing & dancing cause she’s white & that Beyoncé is better cause she’s black... I’m just confused really, like, I thought we were moving past color based opinions/biases but 🤷🏻‍♂️

Miel
41 minutes ago, Zander said:

All fan bases are like this and the small minority that say awful **** like this doesn’t represent the majority. I actually noticed BTS fans being a lot more awful with their comments last night about everyone but their fav. 

This is true, but it should also be acknowledged that the opinions of the Hive disseminate into the general public much easier and faster and much more widespread than other fanbase's. Which, in my opinion, is a disservice to Beyonce herself (not that these artists actually care that much about petty stan b.s. but I digress).

Miel
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

You legit just implied Taylor sucks at performing & dancing cause she’s white & that Beyoncé is better cause she’s black... I’m just confused really, like, I thought we were moving past color based opinions/biases but 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's not racism. It's kinda mean and a color-based opinion, technically, but not racism.

beaublue
Just now, Miel said:

That's not racism. It's kinda mean and a color-based opinion, technically, but not racism.

Did I say it was racism?

Miel
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Did I say it was racism?

I stand corrected, I thought you did.

Archived