Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saeed 1,937 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Some of the people replying to the tweet. Yikes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Just remember that Trumps loves the Saudi government and their obvious violations and that many of Trump's supporters will continue to stand by in silence with that message as long as he wins 2020. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zander 14,944 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Yet I still see plenty of LGBT people giving Saudi Arabia (EDIT: or the middle east in general) money by going to places such as Dubai for vacation. How tone deaf can one be. Edit: I know they were terrorists however being gay in Saudi Arabia still leads to fines, floggings, to life in prison, death, and torture and that LGBT still visit despite this is... ugh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
UnnamedArtist 3,566 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 3 minutes ago, Zander said: Yet I still see plenty of LGBT people giving Saudi Arabia money by going to Dubai for vacation. How tone deaf can one be. They just follow Gaga. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bayonetta 9,844 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 18 minutes ago, Zander said: Yet I still see plenty of LGBT people giving Saudi Arabia money by going to Dubai for vacation. How tone deaf can one be. Edit: I know they were terrorists however being gay in Saudi Arabia still leads to fines, floggings, to life in prison, death, and torture and that LGBT still visit despite this is... ugh. Girl what does Saudi Arabia and Dubai have to do with each other? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zander 14,944 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 27 minutes ago, Bayonetta said: Girl what does Saudi Arabia and Dubai have to do with each other? Im getting it mixed up with UAE, I just meant the middle east in general... I'm basically saying anywhere in the middle east carries a multitude of punishments for being gay. Seeing LGBT holiday in either Saudi Arabia or UAE or just the middle east in general is tone deaf. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetsGetHigh 52,683 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Yikes. And no one does anything about it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MyQueen 2,409 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Islam in all its glory Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 This is so sad... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagaXCollection 7,723 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 48 minutes ago, Zander said: Yet I still see plenty of LGBT people giving Saudi Arabia money by going to Dubai for vacation. How tone deaf can one be. Edit: I know they were terrorists however being gay in Saudi Arabia still leads to fines, floggings, to life in prison, death, and torture and that LGBT still visit despite this is... ugh. Sis Dubai is in a different country ladygagaxcollection.com Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zander 14,944 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 Just now, GagaXCollection said: Sis Dubai is in a different country Yes I know this. I got mixed up for a second and addressed and edited my mistake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MyQueen 2,409 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 4 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said: Sis Dubai is in a different country Dubai is not a country Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henri Bardot 3,990 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 I haven't read the article but they were terrorists pooiota Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ACT2 3,267 Posted April 30, 2019 Share Posted April 30, 2019 the people in this thread...... did y'all forget the word TERRORISTS in the title I cant with y'all That's Gossip Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.