Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Taylor Talks About New Album

Gam

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Yeah LWYMMD is really only her pop lead that is a sonic representation of the album as a whole. Cold, industrial, electronic sound

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

She feels really energized and really excited about this new music, and she hasn't always felt that way with past music.

Artists always say this when promoting new music nowadays :saladga: 

Didn't Gaga say the same when she was promoting ARTPOP and BTW, lmao it is funny though :yay:

Stef
36 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

She feels really energized and really excited about this new music, and she hasn't always felt that way with past music.

Well they’re not exactly gonna say

”well it’s a bucket of shite but the label are gonna push it anyway. Enjoy!”

:ladyhaha: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

35 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Yeah they do  :ladyhaha:

To expand on that she says that normally artists feel nervous or kinda scared during writing but this time she was really excited and happy about it  :tony:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Economy
21 minutes ago, Gam said:

"I promise that the album will be nothing like ME EE EEE"

pay day love GIF by THE NEXT STEPpay day love GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Clever

idol GIF by Sebastian Walldén

Spock

The damage control on ME!

I like the song, but she’s obviously calming fans down lmao

who will love me when the night is over

dynamite
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

This, it's really tiring to read

Versace

You guys calm down. I remember how this fan base hated Shake It Off and went crazy over Blank Space. May the odds of the second single be in your gayness :vegas: 

Versace
9 hours ago, Spock said:

The damage control on ME!

I like the song, but she’s obviously calming fans down lmao

No lol. I'm a swiftie (and a LM), literally 95% of us love it. Its just the other fan bases that are also into Taylor depending on what she serves. True swifties, genuinely like everything she does, we love her that much that just her voice gets us so excited :laughga:

FfFfFfFF

It seems to me like she saw about Me! poor reception from critics and fans and she tries to back up. Anyway even though Look What U Made Me Do was underwhelming there were some goods songs on reputation so I'll believe her.

10 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

No one: 

Taylor: my album is NOTHING like me! :gum: 

Legit EVERYONE (especially people on GGD) have been bitching about ME! having no depth & sh*t so... who’s “no one?” Lmfao

Thomas P

I find it funny because people are acting like there wasn’t a similar reception surrounding Shake It Off, Look What You Made Me Do, even We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, when it was fully the same kind of negative perception of the songs, but then, with literally the second single of each album, people were already back on board. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

derpmonster

I feel like this was definitely a backtrack. She's still working on the album obviously but seems to be receptive to how people were worried about the album sounding like ME! It's like she's berating it a little bit herself or admitting it's not that good. 

Inb4 she pulls a Katy and we go from CTTR to Witness album (which sounds nothing like CTTR). 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I find it funny because people are acting like there wasn’t a similar reception surrounding Shake It Off, Look What You Made Me Do, even We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, when it was fully the same kind of negative perception of the songs, but then, with literally the second single of each album, people were already back on board. 

Was there really though? I thought Shake it Off was very well received and so was WANEGBT like it took a few listens but then everyone loved them. They went #1 with ease and Shake it off had quite the impact. LWYMMD was  just criticized more but there were a lot of people who loved the change of direction and i distinctly remember the 99% lead on iTunes, legendary. and it was #1 for several weeks which really tells me it cant have been hated that much. Meanwhile ME! is struggling against a meme song which would not have happened if the reception was actually good which is what happened with the last 3 lead singles. 

Musery

darkchylde
14 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Her lyrics have depth? SHOOK 

educate yourself.

all too well, dear john, clean, this love... she's a great songwriter. you shouldn't judge her based on songs like this just like you wouldn't judge gaga based on "the cure"

Archived