Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Carino has new Girlfriend

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

And how do you know how he is like and how he treated her? :selena: That’s not only stupid, but also disgusting that you even dare to comment on people you don’t know anything about. :air:

Well, ofcourse I don't know him in real life, but sometimes you  just have a bad feeling about something or someone. There were quite some red flags about his behaviour online and according to some of Gaga's closest people. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

I mean it hasn’t been that long since they called off their engagement but glad to see he’s moving on I guess.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

elijahfan

These celebs having relationships left and right, while I can't even remember when was my last booty call :saladga:

JohnnyVersace
10 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I mean it hasn’t been that long since they called off their engagement but glad to see he’s moving on I guess.

Wasn't that long after Taylor that Gaga moved on to Carino so let's not incriminate him for doing the same :huntyga:

AshIey
17 minutes ago, Salome said:

Well, ofcourse I don't know him in real life, but sometimes you  just have a bad feeling about something or someone. There were quite some red flags about his behaviour online and according to some of Gaga's closest people. 

Like who? I don’t recall anyone from her team ever talking about him let alone revealing details about her personal life. :awkney:

5 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Like who? I don’t recall anyone from her team ever talking about him let alone revealing details about her personal life. :awkney:

I think I've seen some articles here or somewhere else. But my opinion still stands.

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

And the amount of fvcks gaga gives is :

drag race reality tv GIF by Robert E Blackmon

fixedt
And the amount of fvcks monsters give is :
giphy.gif

AshIey
1 minute ago, Salome said:

I think I've seen some articles here or somewhere else. But my point still stands.

Yeah, like I said no one close to Gaga has ever commented on her relationship with Christian, that didn’t happen. If it did it would’ve been a big deal and posted here.

3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah, like I said no one close to Gaga has ever commented on her relationship with Christian, that didn’t happen. If it did it would’ve been a big deal and posted here.

Ah ok, thanks for informing me. I guess I've been misinformed:messga:

A bit fast, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

InTraumatica
43 minutes ago, Salome said:

And do you know how it is childish to base your opinion on these “red flags”? By the way I think most of them come from gossip magazines and websites and even if they come from Gaga’s team, you will never know.

1 minute ago, DziJuLaj said:

And do you know how it is childish to base your opinion on these “red flags”? By the way I think most of them come from gossip magazines and websites and even if they come from Gaga’s team, you will never know.

Oh oh, it's the opinion police

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

They are interlocking their fingers while holding hands :triggered:

Unless it's an incest relationship, it's not her sister

And? I hold my sister's hand like that sometimes when we go out and stuff, we just have a very close relation and I love her sm. Sorry but saying that is as dumb as people freaking out for parents kissing their children in the mouth. :messga:

Archived