Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties spoil Endgame

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

I just cannot believe this! 

Taylor Swift stans on twitter spoil Avengers Endgame information on twitter!! And I saw maaany of those threads on twitter!

When someone says something bad about her new single, they comment and spoil Endgame! :saladga:  How can they do this? This is not funny at all! Many people havn‘t seen the movie and those childish Swifties deytroyed the experience for them!!! :fthis:

I don‘t know what to say! Taylor can say goodbye to those Marvel fans and straights :icega:

So if you see threads like those please report them or @ MarvelStudios 

#DontSpoilTheEndgame

Ok, so..... ? Every stanbase does something fked up (soccer moms, bjs for sales, fake bookings, death treats, etc). It's always been like this, it's always gonna be like this

Neight Shayde

yup i saw one tweet. it’s f-ing irritating but then again this is the internet :saladga:

MaryJaneHolland

I'm not a movies fan, but still, is it me or people are doing the most with this "spoiling" thing? :air: Who cares, you're gonna find out any way. :air:

VoldeLorde2

I mean, yes, I see how that would be infuriating but then again, at least you're prepared for the movie:vegas: 

Teal Ambition

I don't care for this marvel stuff but I laughed so hard when it popped up on my TL :ladyhaha: The level of petty is far too much

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

as a payback, youtube takes 10mi views from the ME! mv :icega:

ice heard one side from above

Regina George

I can’t believe people are actually mad because someone spoiled a movie for them or because someone doesn’t like the song their fave released.. :huntyga: Don’t y’all have some real life issues that actually matter? I mean I’m happy if you don’t.. 

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t believe people are actually mad because someone spoiled a movie  Don’t y’all have some real life issues that actually matter? I mean I’m happy if you don’t.. 

Easy for you to say, but you need to understand, some movies are life to some people. The way some people takes Gaga's music as their reason to survive the depressions and life pressures. It is never one dimensional. And in case of MCU movies, lots of people really invested years to get to this point. And for some people to spoiled it for them is not cool. 

Like, quite being stoic for a moment, and take a look around.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Easy for you to say, but you need to understand, some movies are life to some people. The way some people takes Gaga's music as their reason to survive the depressions and life pressures. It is never one dimensional. And in case of MCU movies, lots of people really invested years to get to this point. And for some people to spoiled it for them is not cool. 

Like, quite being stoic for a moment, and take a look around.

I understand what you are trying to say but people are literally dying and there are worse things that can happen. It’s not end of the world if you read spoiler. 

River
47 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t believe people are actually mad because someone spoiled a movie for them or because someone doesn’t like the song their fave released.. :huntyga: Don’t y’all have some real life issues that actually matter? I mean I’m happy if you don’t.. 

we have life issues, we're just trying to avoid them for a few hours and we don't need someone else to destroy us this 1-3 hours of just avoiding life.

Not knowing what's going to happen is part of movie experience, especially when you waited for it for 10 years and watched 21 movies.

It's the same for books and tv shows.

It's like reading Harry Potter books, being excited for every release and then an asshole is spoiling you things from a book.. someone told me about Dumbledore while I was reading the book.

It's annoying and childish and lack of respect..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived