news

Bradley talks A Star Is Born Live on Ellen

Clumsy Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

It's LG6 pre-era now. What part of that doesn't everyone understand? The ASIB stuff is getting boring as hell

EDIT: I'm not telling people to stop talking about ASIB lmao or anything like that, I'm just saying in general that I, personally, am getting bored of the constant ASIB related stuff that keeps coming and wish Gaga would move on to LG6. The movie isn't even showing in theaters anymore..

Clumsy Monster
Just now, theahsfan said:

It's LG6 pre-era now. What part of that doesn't everyone understand? The ASIB stuff is getting boring as hell

Chill lmao

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Gurl what? This is a cute interview and is keeping Gaga in the spotlight and the ASIB momentum going. :triggered:

VoldeLorde2
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It'd be a one time thing, like when Tony joined Gaga for Jazz & Piano in Vegas. It's purely for the people that enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, then don't buy a ticket, and let people that want to see it enjoy it. Calm down. 

Clumsy Monster
2 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

It'd be a one time thing, like when Tony joined Gaga for Jazz & Piano in Vegas. It's purely for the people that enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, then don't buy a ticket, and let people that want to see it enjoy it. Calm down. 

Exactly! I just want them to do a show or two. That'd be cute and the tickets would sell like hot cakes.

JohnnyVersace
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

EDIT: I'm not telling people to stop talking about ASIB lmao or anything like that, I'm just saying in general that I, personally, am getting bored of the constant ASIB related stuff that keeps coming and wish Gaga would move on to LG6. The movie isn't even showing in theaters anymore..

Tbh when people on here are still trying to push Shallow or ARUTW I'm just like.....we've moved on lol. The movie came out over six months ago. What other soundtrack have you ever heard of pushing a song 6 months after release? No one cares anymore. :classy:

Reality
9 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I don't know, I kinda like it. It might be kind of weird to say, but I feel like I've gotten more connected with this era than any other era before. It was such a different experience for us, as fans, to see her and Bradley, and the rest of the ASIB cast, do interviews/conferences/etc. Also, everyone seemed just so passionate about the film that that kind of energy radiated off of them and onto us (I feel, at least). 

I'll take any more ASIB that I  can get. 

🃏🖤👹

theahsfan
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh when people on here are still trying to push Shallow or ARUTW I'm just like.....we've moved on lol. The movie came out over six months ago. What other soundtrack have you ever heard of pushing a song 6 months after release? No one cares anymore. :classy:

My point exactly. It's getting so boring. Releasing more singles now would not only be embarrassing because they would definitely flop (they wouldn't be able to perform them at award shows or anything or release a music video because um... they've already been released and would only feature scenes from the movie) but it would hold the release of LG6 back. 

LaLa

I think it would be great. They don’t have to do it to promote anything. Do 1 or 2 nights at the Hollywood Bowl, film it, put it on TV/Netflix, win an Emmy. 

People would go nuts for it.

where were the gays when we needed them to SCREAM when he proposed that idea to the audience! Instead we got dead silence discouraging his plan! wtf?! :cryga: 

PunkTheFunk

Maybe it's time to let ASIB die, Maybe it's time to let ASIB die, If Gaga doesn't release new music soon the gays are going to cry, Maybe it's time to let ASIB die

glagerfeld
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I think it would be great. They don’t have to do it to promote anything. Do 1 or 2 nights at the Hollywood Bowl, film it, put it on TV/Netflix, win an Emmy. 

People would go nuts for it.

genius compliment GIF

ydnmnme

I would be so here for this, but I doubt Gaga and her team will accept the idea :bradley:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived