šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (Album)

Stef

Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

let's just say that... it can't get worse than can't take me homeĀ :madge:

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

I canā€™t wait! I love P!nk more than words and Iā€™m giddy to hear this album! You can count on me listening in repeat haha

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool

I know thereā€™s a lot of negative feelings towards this album on here, so Iā€™ll probably avoid GagaDaily tonight and just pull an all nighter jamming to this and Rob Thomasā€™s new albumĀ :music::excited::woot:

See The Best In Everyone

Dominic

Looking forward to it! She lost me with Beautiful Trauma but hopefully this serves quality.Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Stef

Sheā€™s out in Europe!

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Taylucifer

lol, I should listen to it cause I'm in NZ but like too busy keeping up with Taylor:teehee:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

calmar

P!nk, Marina and Taylor are all releasing simultaneously!?
Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

Anderson123

I'm on my first listen and Happy reminds me a little bit of Missundaztood, really liked that song!! :applause:Ā The lyrics are the best part of this album, it's like some stuff you really needed to hear.

I had no ideal this was out tonight! I was just looking forward to second half of Marina's album. I don't know why but I thought this was a greatest hits album at first or a re release of BT. I think it's the cover.

Stef

The way this thread is dead :sharon:

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, Stef said:

The way this thread is dead :sharon:

Just wanted to say this, it's tragic how uninteresting her release is. But the music is just not good sorry

dutchyguy

Maybe its also because she doesnt do a huge marketing campaign around it, teasing fans day by day with overly fanatic hints.. she just drops new music while on tour :).

So far I like it more than Beautiful Trauma, there is more P!nk feelings to the songs. Especially on the non singles Happy, My Attic and Miss you sometime. Its a bit more 'deep and personal'.

calmar

The song Hustle isĀ amazing. I'll have to hold out on listening to the rest of it since I have to go to work soon, but that's likely going on my main playlist.

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

matteonster

I honestly gave up on her music. I donā€™t even blame her because the album is not bad and she obviouslyĀ has an amazing voice but it just doesnā€™t touch me at all.

I used to love her music back in the days, Iā€™m not sure if she changed or my point of view on thingsĀ / my taste changed (or all)Ā but Iā€™m actually feeling sad that Iā€™m not into her music anymore at all.

Anyways I still love her as a person andĀ hope you guys enjoy the album.

Ā 

ā€œDon't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.ā€

Archived