3 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

messy comments in...1...2...3 :derpga: 

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Must be all that c..... nevermind :poot: 

:huntyga: i love GGD

• Like 2
  • LMAO 24

brownie

Kinda true though? Long been known that breakouts / excess oils are caused by hormone shifts and changes usually caused by stress / anxiety. Teens breakout cause of the massive hormone changes their bodies are going through, not cause they suddenly have dirty unwashed faces,

When I meditate and drink water and don't stress too much, my skin is great -- I get compliments about it. But if I have a stressful week or long situation or eat a bunch of junk food and dont drink enough water, I'll break out and my skin gets a bit oiler. I put lotion on my face but other than that just rinse it in the shower with just water and am fine 95% of the time. 

100% this is what shawn means -- most people not going puberty can simply shower and not use soap on their face and as long as their not very stressed or anxious, they won't break out. 

Edited by brownie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Must be all that c..... nevermind :poot: 

We- :sharon:

• LMAO 4

DannyRodeck

Nah It's an illuminati pact but he calls it meditating

Check out my Million Reasons cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5nmPJzV9U
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

The Enigmatic

i just use spit

My Enigma Could Mean Anything
  • LMAO 11
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Bradley

As if we needed to know what Shawn's true secret was. :huntyga:

You won't get where you want to go if you acknowledge the fear.

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, brownie said:

Kinda true though? Long been known that breakouts / excess oils are caused by hormone shifts and changes usually caused by stress / anxiety. Teens breakout cause of the massive hormone changes their bodies are going through, not cause they suddenly have dirty unwashed faces,

When I meditate and drink water and don't stress too much, my skin is great -- I get compliments about it. But if I have a stressful week or long situation or eat a bunch of junk food and dont drink enough water, I'll break out and my skin gets a bit oiler. I put lotion on my face but other than that just rinse it in the shower with just water and am fine 95% of the time. 

100% this is what shawn means -- most people not going puberty can simply shower and not use soap on their face and as long as their not very stressed or anxious, they won't break out. 

Yes, it is related to hormones and stress as they can cause inflammation etc. but how problematic your skin is in general (post-puberty) is also highly dependent on your skin type. Which is very different for everybody, therefore there isn't just one solution for good skin.

"Drink water and be happy" is a good advice for any problem but it will not automatically lead to acne free skin

Edited by berlinforme
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

fayecuntaway

well Shawn, let me tell you something, we're not all lucky enough to be on the receiving end of Nick Jonas's splashes and blessings :ohwell:, so until then, don't tell me to rub dirt on my face. 

• LMAO 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

dit

Shawn: "I DoNT dO AnyThInG tO mI fAcE I dOn'T eVeN waSh It! I mediTaTe!" 

Also Shawn:

DuBmF-1U0AA4kl8.jpg

D14deqEWsAAkjq9.jpgD14c6zaXQAQGx7U.jpgDt1q5iaUcAAYLdQ.jpg

:poot: 

Edited by dit
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 85