💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Heal Me' instrumental remake is 1/2 done! [Progress]

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

I decided to scrap most of the previous version and this is the result so far, I replaced the entire pre-chorus and added an electric guitar, bass, and an appregiator to the chorus. I also buffed up the lead drop because it doesn't slap enough when played on stereo. If anyone knows how to create the reverb effect on the piano, please let me know! Similar to this:

Feedback would be appreciated! :staymad: Don't check my previous versions/demos, they're embarrassing AF looking back :emma: Thank you @Bad Kids for teaching and helping me with everything :hug:

A lil extra: Gaga's voice mix

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Woohoo
7 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

The chorus sounds amazing!

Thank you! It was so fun to put together :hug:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

DitaDolla

It's very good! but I think those low vocals at the start needs to be higher and more on pitch 

Marilyn MonHoe

Ugh sis this is so good! Heal Me is one of my fav Gaga tracks and you recreated it so well  :sara:

Woohoo
17 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

It's very good! but I think those low vocals at the start needs to be higher and more on pitch 

How does this sound?

DitaDolla
19 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

How does this sound?

Better but its off key, try to compare with the original

homomo

The horn thingys sound off key. I think they would sounds better higher pitched too? Maybe with a lower pitch echoing behind them??

other than that, the chorus slaps HARD. I love it

Archived