Gaga’s dancers: “Rehearsing for BBMAs”

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Wait what?

If you say like two or three dancers start rehearsing, it could be a performance for another artist, but the fact that all her other dancers are there makes it really suspicious?

Edit: Forget it. This is definitely not a Gaga performance. Like 80% of the dancers are not Gaga's dancers. :air:

2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Medellin feat Gaga CONFIRMT

No!!! Never, that's the worst Madonna's song and ever made song.

Stef
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait what?

If you say like two or three dancers start rehearsing, it could be a performance for another artist, but the fact that all her other dancers are there makes it really suspicious?

I only recognise about four of her dancers in that group anyways, sooo... ur first theory sounds about right :poot:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Stef said:

I only recognise about four of her dancers in that group anyways, sooo... ur first theory sounds about right :poot:

i only recognise two Sloan and Montana

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

I actually couldn't recognise anyone either apart from Montana. :poot: I just assumed the OP was right?

lgaga1fan

Y’all really sure it isn’t Gaga? It’s not out of the realm of possibility, considering some of her dancers and her ENTIRE band from the JWT and Enigma are in LA rehearsing now too 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived