rumor

Gaga to collaborate with Cardi B

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

It is only fitting that the queen of pop and the queen of rap would collaborate at some point in their careers :applause:

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

What's the problem? Are trendy artists bad?

I didn't say that, most of my favourite artists are mainstream, but I've always felt these kind of collabs kinda "insincere" tbh, as if they were obviously just looking for money.

Maleficent
23 minutes ago, Runway said:

It is only fitting that the queen of pop and the queen of rap would collaborate at some point in their careers :applause:

they did, 2 times on MDNA and 1 on Rebel Heart :spin:

Dukttape
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

Nick-Minaj-Creative-or-Clown-Vibe-Vixen-

In my mind Anna Wintour is stifling laughter, the bespectacled gentleman is trying to avert his gaze, and the women in the background to the right are cutting up about how ridiculous this is

GhettoFabulous

Whatever so what? :awkney: she literally put a song about masturbation on an album dedicated to her deceased aunt let’s not act like she’s this god or whatever cuz sweeties...:awkney: I just want new music at this point I don’t care if she Collabs with horseshit :awkney: I mean this IS LADY GAGA we’re talking about she can make anything interesting lol + they’re both very into fashion I’m sure the visual would SLAY! Like some of ya’ll are so pretentious and annoying for no reason 

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

what do you mean by again? i feel like most of her collabs are very unexpected and unconventional (florence for example)

Yeah, I put it in parentheses because it only happened once (Telephone).

DrKindnessKunt1999

Cardi’s a Little Monster, so it’s not surprising. Hopefully, it actually happens, unlike the Sam Smith collaboration. 

weed

I almost feel like Gaga says "I'd be honored to ... let's do this" :nooo: omggg I hope it happens

VOLANTIS

Cardi: Did you really delete all your songs with RedOn-

Gaga: 100%. Let's do this. 

Cardi: what?

Gaga gesturing to Bobby: Delete LG6.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

fathermonster

This could be about anything... "Let's got get another drink!" "Let's have a threesome" "Gurl hold my hair while I'm sick" 

Someone needs to write a little GGD guide on the difference between a rumor and a possibility.   :spin:

MelbHawker

I don't want her collaborating with someone who drugs men/robs them to 'survive'. 

Even though it would most likely result in a #1. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived