💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would be your IDEAL LG6 Album/Single Release?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

She releases single in 2 weeks then announces that the album is coming in 2 months. She then releases another single & announces LG6 is a visual album. Then from there on to the next 2 weeks, she releases 2-3 visual videos at a time every 2 days.

A way to keep us in tuned:pawsup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Mirrion Rizzons
23 hours ago, nakedidea said:

I feel like this is way stretched out. By the time November comes around, the singles/promo won't matter. I think singles should be released within the month of album release. 

november is 6 months after may:poot:

It depends how many singles she wants, and if she wants a smash she should release the lead, push it and wait at least 2 and a half months before the second single

ChromaticPrincess
On 4/23/2019 at 7:02 PM, mauvais said:

announcement - 1wk - single - 4wks - single - 4wks - single/album

or

announcement/single - fortnight - traditional lp release + visual album on apple music with screenings in  major cities

some 'unique' promo that i've loved from her and other artists
streamed album release party (artrave, duh)
small venue 'tour' (dive bar tour but more cities, obviously clubs if its dance music) 
iconic venue performance (adele playing rcmh for nbc, shawn mendes at the greek for apple music) 
pop up stores/experiences in major cities (billie's thing she just did, ldr's pop up, frank ocean's pop ups)

if she had time to visit all those radio stations only for radio to take poor little PI to the farm she might as well spend her album release week w/ people who are,  like, actually interested in supporting her music

THIS x100 

pop-up shops are so in rn, and after ARTPOP I'd love to see what she could do with whatever LG6's concept is 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived