💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce’s Lemonade now streaming on Apple Music and Spotify

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins
Just now, baptism said:

How many songs does it take to slap together ONE Beyonce song? Yikes. You just made it even worse.

Anyway, I like Destiny's Child and I like SOME Beyonce music, but I am not buying into the contrived persona that a bunch of men constructed for her that she plays so well. Not good. I stan authenticity. 

oh my god get a HOBBY or something useful to do with your time :toofunny:

Every artist uses samples. Even Gaga. 7 Rings, probably the biggest song this year is one big sample. Not liking Beyoncé isn't a personality trait sweetheart, nobody cares. x

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism
Just now, MarryTheSequins said:

oh my god get a HOBBY or something useful to do with your time :toofunny:

Every artist uses samples. Even Gaga. 7 Rings, probably the biggest song this year is one big sample. Not liking Beyoncé isn't a personality trait sweetheart, nobody cares. x

If you don't care why are you responding to me? And what does 7 Rings have to do with anything? 7 Rings is a horrible song. Furthermore, why are you responding to me with a quote about personality traits that you literally hijacked from a meme about gay men? Don't be tacky.

MarryTheSequins
Just now, baptism said:

If you don't care why are you responding to me? And what does 7 Rings have to do with anything? 7 Rings is a horrible song. Furthermore, why are you responding to me with a quote about personality traits that you literally hijacked from a meme about gay men? Don't be tacky.

1 - same reason you're here lmao I am so so bored of people thinking they're so edgy and cool for wanting to fight Beyoncé fans. We get it, you don't like her, so move on?

2 - I also don't like 7 Rings but you missed my point. Sampling is something every artist does.

3 - Hijacked a meme??? Maybe I wasn't clear enough, because I wasn't trying to be funny I was trying to be truthful. Your behaviour indicated by your posts in this thread implies that you believe being the edgy one here who does not like Beyoncé makes you special. And that is tacky.

baptism

Maybe as a hobby I should start selling socks and scrunchies. Or I'll continue having a career. Idk. Things for me to think about. 

baptism
4 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

1 - same reason you're here lmao I am so so bored of people thinking they're so edgy and cool for wanting to fight Beyoncé fans. We get it, you don't like her, so move on?

2 - I also don't like 7 Rings but you missed my point. Sampling is something every artist does.

3 - Hijacked a meme??? Maybe I wasn't clear enough, because I wasn't trying to be funny I was trying to be truthful. Your behaviour indicated by your posts in this thread implies that you believe being the edgy one here who does not like Beyoncé makes you special. And that is tacky.

You're passing judgment on someone you don't know. I don't want to fight anybody. Our conflicting opinions doesn't make me edgy just like it doesn't make you a sheep that follows trends. Again, to be clear, not trying to be edgy. Don't care to be edgy. But I think it's important to point out literal facts and the fact of the matter is that Beyonce is a product manufactured by an industry and sold to people who either don't care about what they're being force-fed or don't think enough about it. 

Also yes the line about not liking Beyonce not being a personality trait is literally from a meme lmao so chill. 

brucee

I mean even Gaga goes into the territory of making songs out of other. As much as I love Vénus, it is what it is. Gaga even creates her sound with the sound of others. Is that less authentic ? I personally didn't knew about Sun Ra, and as much as I love it now.... At first I felt it was..... On the other hand what is authentic is how much an artist puts of himself into his work. And you can feel the whole damn vibe of Beyoncé whenever she maker her craft (of course I still bop to Vénus)

It's trues she's been conditioned by her dad, and working withe men, and stuff, but i'm not sure it makes her a slave of patriarchy in disguise it's just that you receive influences in life, but you decide to take it or not.. I think she's free enough since awhile now to give enough of her damn self to be not trashed like she was bland. She probably is in some ways. She'll never be perfect. nobody will. who knows ? whatever.

hello hello baby.

MarryTheSequins
10 minutes ago, baptism said:

Maybe as a hobby I should start selling socks and scrunchies. Or I'll continue having a career. Idk. Things for me to think about. 

Yea, maybe you should find a hobby & pursue it if it makes you happy, angel! :heart:

baptism
1 minute ago, MarryTheSequins said:

Yea, maybe you should find a hobby & pursue it if it makes you happy, angel! :heart:

Maybe you could teach me how to make stickers!

LetsGetHigh

Having it on Spotify made me realize what a bad and incoherent album it is. Self-titled is so much better in comparison.

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, baptism said:

Maybe you could teach me how to make stickers!

Honestly, you had a few points in your posts regarding the songwriting aspect but trying to belittle MarryTheSequins' work and be demeaning is just nasty and uncalled for. 

baptism
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Honestly, you had a few points in your posts regarding the songwriting aspect but trying to belittle MarryTheSequins' work and be demeaning is just nasty and uncalled for. 

Did you not notice that she initially tried to belittle and degrade me by telling me to get a hobby rather than post my thoughts on GGD? Or did that go right over your head...?

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, baptism said:

Did you not notice that she initially tried to belittle and degrade me by telling me to get a hobby rather than post my thoughts on GGD? Or did that go right over your head...?

You really cannot make your point or address something without having to insult someone, can you? 

baptism
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

You really cannot make your point or address something without having to insult someone, can you? 

You're insulted by me asking if something that went over your head went over your head? I'm sorry you feel insulted by things going over your head. 

Archived